Just share this awesome arts and products [selling on Brazil / available until 04/28/2020 23:59 GMT -3]

Beelzebud

[...] Into the abyss will I run [...]
This e-store named Teenow sell many product with exclusive arts, they have a format that release two arts by day, and sell only for 24 hours. Each week day have a theme and Tuesday(today) the theme is Shonen and they released two awesome arts of Berserk.

Sadly, because of the coronavirus quarantine, the production is stoped, but you can buy and let the product in a 'drawer' and request delivery any future time

p5viKKb.png

I'm only a client, and do not have any relation with the owner, just a free merchandise here :D

They sell many models of many products like:

T-Shirts
Regattas
Poster
Light Box
Mousepads

definitely is, the art is well known in the berserk community, often someone even steals them and trys to make money, wouldn't wonder if this is the case...

Beelzebud

[...] Into the abyss will I run [...]
definitely is, the art is well known in the berserk community, often someone even steals them and trys to make money, wouldn't wonder if this is the case...

Well, the credits(and partial profits) are to a artist know as Dicky Doodles from Spain. :shrug:

Top Bottom