Keeping up the Berserk timeline

Hey guys, I was reading berserk timeline and it seems we stopped after the rickety slap and didn’t write the fantasia arc and onwards. I was wondering whether the team are continuing it since it’s such a cool idea and honestly a quick way to refresh what happened in berserk.

Goat

Foolish king
Sure.

However, I think this little exhibit from the mostly defunct Encyclopedia project isn't something I'll be updating frequently. Instead, I've started doing one-line episode summaries in the first post for new Berserk Continuation threads. These fulfill the need for a quick recap. So look for those in the future.
I didn't know such a timeline page existed. Cool!

@Walter, may I ask how the order of birth of the God Hand members between Void and Femto is established? Conrad, Ubik, Slan... is it based on the order of appearance in Griffith's Eclipse?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't know such a timeline page existed. Cool!

@Walter, may I ask how the order of birth of the God Hand members between Void and Femto is established? Conrad, Ubik, Slan... is it based on the order of appearance in Griffith's Eclipse?
I put little question marks next to their names to indicate that it’s unsure which came in which order. Though I suppose I can finally remove Void’s "?", right? Wow. Kinda cool! :void:

Speaking of which, I also just updated it to reflect the events of ep 362, 1000 years ago.

Top Bottom