kenshin Seisouhen 2 Subbed

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Hey guys sorry I haven't been around lately... been lurking and too busy to post :(

I got Seisouhen subbed and raw on streamload so if anyone wants it just tell me and I'll send it. LaterZ!

CnC

Ad Oculos
damn... right when i dumped streamload...

don't suppose its able to be transfered via AIM or IRC or something?

icefall

If I get it to walter could you get it from him?

And just so you guys know my anime d/l board's been getting hammered with new stuff so when you're looking for any new releases check it out ^_^

http://pub1.ezboard.com/farcticnightfallanimedownload

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Doh...I just realized that you meant "transfer via streamload". I actualy was able to con them out of a free month a while back. But since hten they got fed up with me and cancelled my account ;D Ill find it on IRC or somethin.

CnC

Ad Oculos
yea i'm tryin' irc, but keep getting booted.  apparently my pc has got some issues with a trojan (of which i thought i had removed)... i tried everything but i still can't connect...

update: oh... seems i'm banned for a week... well at least i'm no longer infected

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I am still pondering to download it or not. I ain't rich enough to get a streamload account, so I guess it's IRC... if I knew how to work it :-X

icefall

Has anyone here seen Seisouhen yet? I actually really thought it was amazing in its own way, and for the short running time I think they did one hell of a job ruining my week with depression -_-;;

M

Marcus

I've seen it! Its a great storyline but I won't say anything more ;D I have part 1 and 2 both subbed, so I could always send it to anyone who wants it, although I don't have a streamload account :-X Send me an email or something if you want to work something out :)

Posted by: icefall Posted on: Mar 22nd, 2002, 3:51pm
Has anyone here seen Seisouhen yet? I actually really thought it was amazing in its own way, and for the short running time I think they did one hell of a job ruining my week with depression -_-;;

I agree :'( but then again its really how you view the story because they left what happens to your opinion, which I'm glad they did :)

Top Bottom