Kentarou Miura has passed away

World lost its greatest creative talent. I'm new to berserk but instantly became one of my all time favorites. You could seriously make the case berserk has the best art, best protagonist, best antagonist, best love story, "best" moment of heartbreak, and best supporting cast in all of manga in not all of modern fiction .

It is a tragic death, my condolences go to all relatives and people who were close to him.

I am glad that I was able to read so many similar thoughts and stories from like-minded people here in this international community, who are actually shaken and moved by the death of an artist who spent a large part of his life creating an entertainment medium in order to inspire us as fans of his oeuvre for decades.

Can't exactly date when I actually became a Berserk fan. But my interest in everything else to do with Miura Sensei definitely started with Berserk. But Berserk has definitely been with me for more than half of my life so far, and on this way, like so many here, I met lovely people, with whom I still have very close contact today.

It is madness that all of THIS emerged from a "DARK Fantasy Comic" and what impact this work was able to develop across all national borders.

Rest in peace Miura Sensei.

Another long time lurker, long time fan here.

Berserk has been a constant in my life since I was 16 and first watched the '97 anime on my older brother's computer. I'm 33 now.
I am reading so much in this thread that resonates with me, it's incredible to see how so many people have been impacted by Miura's work.

I have leaned into Berserk's story and characters for strength at various times in my life. Miura's writing taps into so many universalities of the human experience, and, yet, it feels so deeply personal to me and my experiences.

Losing Miura Sensei is devastating and premature. I feel like I lost a big brother. I feel like, with his passing, that I've lost so many friends: Gutts, Casca...it's deeply saddening that we may never see a bookend to the stories that many of us have been wrapped up in for decades.

Rest in peace Miura. I wish you could feel all the love in the world that's been focused on you the past few days.

I'm not a spiritual person but I can't get this wonderful vision out of my head of Miura striding into heaven and meeting Homer, who in the afterlife has been blessed with vision, and desires Miura to eventually illustrate the Iliad and Odyssey; doing his legendary double saga in the perfect visual justice they are worthy of but have never been graced with on earth. They sit on a bench on a sunlit hill beneath a tree of gold and silver and talk for many hours about the project, eternal recurrence, will to power, and the ins and outs of protagonists on multi year journeys overcoming tremendous odds and traumatizing losses, etc... the intense mutual respect starts to become a friendship.

Last edited:
Never posted here, just lurking for the most time. Didn't follow this manga nearly as long as some others. Almost 10 years now. Started just after 333 was released and we went into the first really long hiatus.

Always jokingly thought that I hoped I live long enough to see the end. Didn't really expect to see it end this way.
So...yeah. Thanks for everything Miura.

Also here is a reddit thread with comments from Studio GAGA's chief assistent?
Pretty much what I expected. (People online already writing like he had a known disease).
This was a really unlucky incident and probably an unforseen shock for everyone. Just to give some perspective: Over the last two years I can only remember like 2-3 patients that came in over the ER and where we diagnosed an unknown dissection...really unlucky.

Good night Miura.

Like so many who have come out of the shadows to pay respects... I have nothing to say except that I am absolutely gutted. But I'm going to focus on what this amazing man created and inspired. And for the community he spawned. I've been visiting these boards for close to 15+ years and I just wanted to voice my appreciation for all the people who helped bring this work to light for me... for az, walter, puella, and untold others. Thank you for carrying us lurkers along - to heighten our enjoyment and appreciation of this infinitely complex work of art. We are all the branded and we have lost our north star but we are strugglers, and we persist. This is what you taught us. Mr. Miura - I hope, wherever you are now, that you are in a place even half as beautiful as the world you created for us. Your story may not have a final chapter, but you've opened untold books within my imagination and sense of wonder. Thank you from a deep place within me which I am barely even able to articulate. I suppose you might be the only person who could have....

I'm struggling to find words to properly pay tribute to a man who has brought joy to not just my life, but so many around the world. Kentarou Miura was a genius. He was someone to look up to not only as an artist, but as a storyteller. Miura's work will forever remain something so many artists will strive to reach. Rest in peace, Miura-sensei.

Right now, my emotions are a whirlwind of sadness, anger, and selfish thoughts of, "I wish he wasn't taken away from us so we could have gotten more of our favorite series." Berserk and its fan community changed my life and I'll always remain grateful to Miura for creating something that brought so many of us together. I've been finding comfort in reading everybody's tributes here, as well as those from artists who admired him and people on social media I honestly had no idea loved Berserk.

This is a sad day for all of us. I'm glad that we are able to come together like this.
im not much for words struggling hard rn... ill just like and <3 all what i really want to try to put into words as i know almost all of you feel the same why as i do about berserk you guys are all awesome i need more people to gush about berserk with would love a any discord links.

It took me a while to let this all sink in when I first found this out. Once it finally did, I can safely say that I was surprisingly sad when this happened. I think I was even close to shedding a couple tears due to how hard Miura worked on Berserk.

However, I also want to say that where it left off was actually at a great stopping point. Guts found happiness again, Casca regained her memory, and Guts was reunited with his son at the very end.

If his assistants choose to continue the story, I would prefer they make the final arc a separate series.

Reactions: Exu
Reading everyone's words is helping me cope, seeing so many people feel as connected to the world of Berserk is heart warming and a true testament to Miura's incredible talent. It's hard to put into words how I've been feeling for the past 2 days, but I know you all understand.

Miura sensei, I have infinite respect for you, and I will carry Berserk in my heart for the rest of my life. You are a special soul and an inspiration to many. May you rest in peace.

I am looking forward to seeing what you had in store for us next, as well as many rereads and discussions for years to come. Like Berserk taught us, it's about the journey and the friends we make along the way, and I am certain your assistants will honor your life's work. Berserk is a masterpiece even it it remains unfinished because you poured your heart into every page. Thank you for everything.

I've been reading Berserk since 2009. The story of a man struggling against the overwhelming tide of fate was so elemental and beautifully executed, that all I can be is grateful for every page Miura crafted for us. The exquisite level of detail he poured into his art, the excruciating depths of vulnerability he put into his words is a priceless gift. The example of Guts has helped me fight against depression and loss, making it the most important work of art I've enjoyed in my lifetime. I'm so glad that we managed to get Casca back, it's important that he was able to reach that milestone. Also, his last panel being the Moonlight child is somewhat fitting as it's allusions to what was to come further drives home the epic scale of what Miura had created. Regardless of if this story continues or not what Kentaro created is a masterpiece worthy of retelling for the ages to come.

Thank you, Kentaro Miura, for inspiring so many to keep struggling.

I am Brazilian, in 2005 I met this author on newsstands, I was a teenager at the time. I have been following this story for twenty years, which has been written since 89. For a while now he would launch a chapter or two a year, very little, sometimes news came out that he spent several months drawing a single page, and when we saw there were so many details that it was really worth the wait to read. The last ten years we saw the hero finally managing to heal his beloved in the land of the elves, and in the last interviews he said that both characters would one day have a happy ending, one that we will never see. Thank you Kentaro Miura, you made my childhood more fun and captivated me with your story even in adulthood and even though I could never read anything of yours again and not even knowing what the ending would be like, I'm sure the two protagonists were very happy. Rest in peace, you left us early but taught us a lot about how a good story can help us grow in the midst of adversity.

After hearing of the news, I immediately thought about this forum. I realize it’s been 3 years since I’ve logged on this great place. I followed this amazing story for 22 years. And it makes me realize my age, makes me realize the first time I’ve experienced Kentaro Miuras wonderful fantasy world he created, and it makes me feel old now. And I didn’t really realize my age, until now. It seems just yesterday I gazed upon this very different, very beautiful, very intense story. My life has changed so much in the past 22yrs, and I thank you Kentaro Miura for the roller coaster ride that is Berserk.

Seeing everyone share their stories about what berserk is to them and how Miura was able to affect their lives in such a positive way is really heartwarming and is helping me in this difficult moment. Cheers to the strongest fantasy comic!

Another long time fan and lurker here.
I started reading Berserk when it was first released here in Germany in 2001. my brother brought the mangas first, we shared them since then. I got my brand tattoo only one year later.
Berserk mean so much to me, more than I can say. After being a fan for so long, I feel lost.
My brother and me have often joked about whether we will live to see the end, but we never expected this i still cannot believe it.

It so beautiful to read so many stories of you all.
A big thank you for this great community and all the work you put into this site.

I never thought when I created this account mid 2006 that my first comment on this board would be this heavy hearted and filled with sorrow. Ever since Thursday everything has been a blur. Yesterday was probably the worst, it was like it finally sunk in, or that I understood what Miura's passing entails not only for his fans but also for him and his ambition. I've been talking and talking with a lot of my close friends and girlfriend whom I have all forced Berserk upon for years, and being thrown between joyously remembering and back to emptiness and even bursting into tears. I honestly would have been fine with not getting any more episodes of Berserk, if it had been Miura's decision, but it just tears me apart to know that he was robbed of the choice, and I think that's the part which makes it so hard for me to accept. Miura's artistic output has been a constant rock and a fundamental pillar for 19 years of my life and to say that he made a huge impact on my life would be an understatement.

My first exposure to Berserk was through the 97-anime adaptation back in early 2002, I remember I thought it was pretty good halfway through, and then all of a sudden it was 3AM and I was binging the latter half on a school night. I got done with the last episode just as I had to leave for (high) school. I was so confused and angry and hadn't slept even a minute but I still had to go. So I just had to vent my frustrations on the way, so I screamed and cursed Griffith's name at the skies as I biked to school. And after that it probably took a week until I got hold on some super rough fan-translations of the books. Not only was the art even better and rampantly got better book by book but the story also never ceased to keep you engaged and guessing. It felt like such a privilege to be able to experience such a well crafted piece of art and story.
Even before Berserk entered my life I was aiming on working with comics or animation. And hadn't it been for Berserk I wouldn't have taken the opportunity to go on an exchange year to Japan. And then later move there for a good 4 years for animation studies, and always with the far-off dream to maybe do work on a Berserk anime adaptation.

Throughout the years ever since 2004 (I believe) I have been a constant lurker on these forums. Always reading up on theories between episodes, far-fetched and probable alike. And this forum would always bring me joy with the speculations and breakdown when each episode dropped. And then the Skullcast, just wow. I have a fond memory of when I started listening to it in 2012ish, then I would listen to it while attending figure drawing classes (Croquis, you know the one with nude models). Aazealh would sometimes do a bit where he takes on the role of a rampant berserk fan with a delusional theory. And I would have to literally bite my tongue and lips to cause enough pain so I wouldn't burst out in laughter and make a complete fool and jerk out of myself in front of the model, classmates and my teacher. So for that I would like to say first damn you Aazealh, and of course a huge thank you to all of you (Walter, Aazealh, Griffith, Gobulatula, Grail, Puella, Incantation, I bet I'm missing someone) who has been involved in it throughout this past decade.

The immense response Miura's passing has been getting on social media has been really heartwarming to see. Everything from famous creators sharing their sense of loss to even people who actually knew Miura on a personal level. The one that really got me was the message and pictures we got from Mori Kouji. Where you could see Mori and Miura posing goofily with each other at a very young age and then one photo of them posing many many years later in a similar fashion. It brings me much joy and relief to see a small glimpse of Miura's life outside of what we know him for. And it also means a lot to me to know that he most likely had a very rich life outside of his work and was loved by so many.

I couldn't agree more to everything which has already been said here, that the legacy Miura leaves is immense, undeniable and unprecedented. And just to echo some sentiments which have already been stated here is that, for me and for so many others who have experienced Miura's work, it sets such a high standard that nothing can compare. And when I see all the homages and art appreciation posts online and see how much love the more calm and serene scenes are getting compared to the dark and violent, I do feel Miura's work is being understood and that it really shows what defined Berserk and what sets it apart. And for that reason, even though I feel it is a great loss, I can't help but also feel extremely grateful for being able to have experienced Berserk alongside you all for almost two decades. It has been great, and it still is great and will continue to be for decades to come, maybe even longer.

My cat, Casca has been poking for attention the whole time of me writing this. She's been a great comfort in all of this, making sure I give my attention to something tangible and letting me know that she senses something is amiss. I want you all to know that the messages you have written here has really helped me come to terms with all of this and it's nice to know, for all of us, that we're not alone in feeling this grief. I feel sad that this became my first post ever in a forum I for so long have followed and browsed, but I do feel good to finally make that jump from a lurker to a single-poster. I hope moving forward to take part in discussions about the great legacy Miura has left for us, and time will tell what, or if something is in store for us regarding Berserk.

Sorry I know this is getting very long (I have to make up for my over a decade of lurking, right?), but I want to share a sketch I have been working on and off on for a while now. Chipping away at it a couple of hours whenever I've had time to spare. It was meant to be a celebratory piece for everything Berserk at the time when I started it, and I think that now I will feel even more motivated to finish it to pay homage to Berserk and Miura. Although this time the celebratory aspect will be much, much more bittersweet.

Thank you all for your heartwarming goodbyes and for reading. Take care.
berserk_s.png

Kentarou Miura's death is a great tragedy, not the least of which was that he was only 54 years old. I have spent the last couple of days in shock and working through grief, and I know it must be even more painful for his family, friends, and colleagues.

I got into Berserk in 2005 with the 1997 anime. I was 16 at the time and everything about the show spoke to me on a profound level. The characters, the themes, the drama... It all resonated deeply. When I saw the ending, I craved finding out what would happen and how things would be resolved. I was eager for closure and seeing how the resolution of the conflict imparted meaning on the events that led up to the finale.

It was not long before I read the manga. Of course, while it was an extraordinary experience, I never really found catharisis there. The story proceeded on its own direction, rather than towards the showdown between Guts and Griffith. The Hill of Swords battle between Guts, Griffith, and Zodd only whetted my appetite.

Suffice it to say, I stayed a fan of the franchise, though I had my own hiatuses when I didn't keep track of it. After getting a friend into Berserk a few years ago, I reread it and stayed on top of all of the latest releases. Even though the production proceeded at its own pace, I enjoyed what was released when it was, and held out hope that one day I'd be able to read the final confrontation between Guts and Griffith.

Of course, a lot of the mourning I have had for the last couple of days is recognizing that I won't get that feeling of closure or finality. It was something I had been awaiting for many years, but it wasn't to be.

But as I've reflected on it... I've come to conclude that perhaps the point in the series we have reached retains its own poignancy. I've never cared for the saying, "It's not the destination but the journey that counts." What was the journey worth if the destination wasn't reached or it was unsatisfactory?

But in a way, I think the series resolved a lot by what it was teaching along the way, rather than what was declared at an endpoint. Guts craved revenge, but he recognized pursuing that vengeance was only making him into a monster. It's a shame that the Band of the Hawk was never truly avenged, or that Griffith never faced retribution... But how often has that happened in life? How many tyrants made it to the top on mountains of corpses, only to die peacefully in their sleep? How many people recognized their true character, only to seethe seeing them rise to the top? The series itself repeatedly hinted that no such resolution was possible: the Skull Knight warned that defeating Griffith would be as a character to defeat its creator, given how he was on a whole other plane of existence.

In the end, Guts and his team made it to the island and Casca was restored. They came through scarred and ravaged, but they were better off at that point when they were earlier. Guts didn't need revenge, even if the old memories haunted him, as he had moved on to something positive. Again, we can resent how Griffith never got his payback, but that rings truer to life: not every injury is properly avenged, the survivors might be left weaker than they were before, but they still have an upward path they can take.

In short, I didn't get the ending I wanted back when I first saw the anime... But maybe that's for the best. It's not possible to punish every wrong, and after a certain point, it's better to move on and be happy with what is possible than to dream of returning to back before things hurt.

I understand that it is considered disrespectful to discuss the future if the series at this stage. We will learn more in time. Regardless, I can't deny I would be excited if Miura left notes and a vision for his team to complete and they decided to create a finale in tribute to him, or another adaptation emerged with an ending along the lines of what he envisioned. But in one sense, it's not even necessary. Where the story is now still has an important message. We might not learn every mystery, but we won't learn everything about this world either. We won't see the just retribution we all craved, but unfortunately everyone will learn that life isn't fair, and learning to live your best life regardless is crucial. The story we got, of a group of people enduring unfathomable trauma, but resolving to assemble the best lives they could, is beautiful in its own right.

Life doesn't have closure, because it goes on. You can fulfill your dream, but still be left with life passing by, now with nothing to make sense of it. Those who learn to enjoy life as it goes on, even if they don't get everything they want, still somehow end up with more.

RIP, Miura, and thank you for the experience.

Hello everyone, another longtime lurker here, since 2009 I think. Every time a chapter was released, i was here, reading about the latest developments of the plot, theories, possibilities for the future, everything. Everything that can be said about how sudden and painful this situation is has already been said eloquently and emotionally by all of you. I read Berserk since 2006 while I was in highschool after watching the anime, I was shocked and instantly loved it. I still remember how I reacted to scenes like the first appearence of Zodd, the assasination that Guts handled and the tragic accident, then Griffith's monologue that set everything in motion... The duel at the snowy hill and the departure of Guts, Griffith's imprisonment and torture, and of course the Eclipse. I remember my first watch so vividly, and the void (no pun intended:void:) that I felt after the end of the series, I was emotionally a wreck.

After that I started collecting the volumes with every chance I had, the true experience of the manga with the unparalleled artwork. The themes, the atmosphere, the characters, the tone, everything about it engulfed me. It made me care even more about comics as a medium, and fantasy as a genre. The loss I feel is tremendous, Berserk was a constant companion throught all these years, I formed such a strong bond with the world that Miura created, we grew up together, through thick and thin. I can't even begin to explain how much I appreciate its artistic value and its storytelling. When I woke up and saw messages from friends about Miura's departure, I was numb, couldn't do anything or think anything, I just started searching on the internet to confirm it. Still, I feel like it's a terrible lie, but I start to slowly accept the reality of the situation. Scenes that will follow me forever, from now on they will be bittersweet. But at least, I experienced the story and I will cherish the emotions that evoked within me. So many memories. A masterpiece of fiction, to be read again and again, a relationship that will never end.

It's an end of an era, let's be realistic, but also grateful for everything it meant. And, goddamnit, it meant SO MUCH.

I hope you are all well and take care of yourselves, fellow strugglers. The struggle is real, but we'll persevere.

Rest In Piece Kentaro Miura.

DyMSYYmX4AEzgn6.jpg

Last edited:
I've been following Berserk manga since 2003 or 2004, Right at the beginning of college. I had previously watched the anime and it felt flat to me. Thankfully, at the strong suggestion of one or two members on the anime boards at gamefaqs, I found the infamous BOTH scans online (vols 4 - 25 only) and became hooked by how much better the story and the art of the golden age arc felt to me over the anime adaption. (I've since purchased every Darkhorse volume and deluxe edition).

Over the past 18 years I've learned to mellow out and enjoy life without worrying or obsessing much about when the next episode of Berserk would be released. Now a days I even get so swept up by the rest of life that I might only find out about a recent episode 2 or 3 after it was released.

Still, much like what others in this thread have expressed before me, Berserk has become my favorite story and work of art across any medium ever. But as I've reflected the past 2 days, I'm finding that compared to the loss of life of someone relatively young, with so much talent who still had so much more to give to the world, not getting to see Miura's conclusion to Berserk nor having some of the long running pivotal plot point reach their nearly imminent conclusion doesn't really seem as devastating as I would have thought they would be if I were to consider the same scenario 10 years ago.

Mr Miura has proven again and again that he had the talent and vision to completely out do any and all expectations or assumptions that I've had for the series over all these years of expert craftsmanship. My brain had been conditioned to stop doubting or second guessing whether or not Berserk would ever disappoint me, and I realize even with an abrupt halt to Berserk, there isn't really a reason to be disappointed by never seeing how it was supposed to end. It was already obvious to anyone paying attention that Berserk was going to end in the most dumb-founded and satisfyingly epic way possible.

Last night, I decided to purchase my first piece of artwork as a large wall canvas to hang in my office as a memorial to this man and the wonderful characters he created.

anato-finnstark-berserk.jpg

Careful observers will note the addition of the Dragon Slayer to the shot.

In Kentaro Miura we trust.

Last edited:
I'm not good with words and I've already posted before but I want to share this with everyone. I discovered Berserk back in 2001(late highschool) for me. Since then I've done everything from making memes to cosplaying Guts/meeting voice actors to carving pumpkins, to going to South Korea to find that Zodd statue posted somewhere on this forum( it wasn't there).

Needless to say we all identify with Berserk in one way or another. When I was getting married I was able to incorporate the brand in the invitations we sent out. My kids middle name is after Casca....

Out of all the things this is the most important one, my wedding band.

188906882_10110512240472678_1705596709082593032_n.jpg

Its a reminder to me that life is a sacrifice for others, namely my family.

Oh yeah, I almost died about 2 years ago when I was hit by an SUV going 55mph as a pedestrian. I couldn't walk for a year, but Berserk has kept me going. I'm fully recovered since then. Let's keep Miuras legacy alive by using it to keep ourselves and others inspired.

You all have said more eloquently and more beautifully all the things I wanted to say so I will keep this short. I feel unbelievably lucky that I lived at the same time as Kentaro Miura, and to have followed this story for 10 or so years with all the other fans. He is an irreplaceable soul the likes of which I know I will never see again in my lifetime. The weight of this loss cannot be measured, and will be felt for a very long time.

Thank you for everything Kentaro Miura, and rest in peace...

Last edited:
Hiya.

I had an account in 2009, but it must've been deleted when this site decided to use a different message board host.

I won't go into detail why Miura's Berserk is really important to me, but I am hoping to put some money towards an official tribute by this website - if there will be one.

Miura's the first and only comic book/manga creator I wish to pay my respects to. He was one of the best in the business.

Natt_Himmel

"Just a guy who reads Berserk for fun."
Now that a few days have passed and the thread has calmed down I feel more comfortable posting here.

I’m younger than a lot of people here and haven’t been reading it for as long as many, but I vividly remember when my dear friend recommended this bizarre sounding comic from Japan written by some reclusive author who I could only find a couple pictures of online. I was somewhat sceptical. A tale about a guy with a ridiculously large sword killing demons left and right in a revenge plot? Well, fast forward to now and Miura’s work means a lot to me and I’ve spent countless hours discussing it with people I never would’ve encountered were it not for this manga.

These discussions have included close topics such as the artwork, historical merit, intricate plot lines, characters, etc, but they’ve also gone beyond that, touching on morality, philosophy, and much more. And while a lot of work in the manga industry touches upon these subjects it seems that they resonate the strongest with Berserk. After almost a decade of having read this manga I still don’t know exactly why that is, but I know it is worth nothing but respect as a work of art.

Still, I had taken a break from the manga for a considerable period of time, never really thinking about it as I went on with my life, but waking up on Thursday to read the news of Miura’s passing left me feeling a strong sense of emptiness - utter deflation - with the speed and suddenness of a gunshot. Different thoughts immediately began swirling around in my mind, trying to interpret the feelings. Perhaps it was because I’d spent more time on his work than any other that I felt so somber. Perhaps I was sad that all the characters I’d gotten attached to would never get their full story told. These things, among other similar thoughts, made sense, but I had an underlying sense of dread as I reread the announcement of his death over and over again.

Whilst it’s commonly asserted by readers that Guts’ struggle on the page has caused a lot of people to get emotionally attached to the character, I’m sure reading the few interviews, notes, and statements from Miura depicting his continuing struggle with the manga and doubts of his life and life choices left people feeling similarly connected to him.

I’m aware of aortic dissection and what the experience is like the majority of the time. I truly hope with all that I have that Miura didn’t start to regret his entire life at that point, and I get existential dread imagining myself in his place - perhaps knowing my time is up and that the work I’ve spent decades on will remain unfinished. The panic and terror of it all.

That was the thought perpetually going around in my head that left me half-comatose for the remainder of the day. But as the days have passed and I’ve picked volume after volume from my bookshelf to indulge in some nostalgia - putting my mind right back to a younger me, being impressed page turn after page turn - I’m getting the realisation that (as sappy and saccharine as this might seem) Miura is right there on the pages. The very concept of Guts and Puck, as told by Jyoji Morikawa, simply started out as something in Miura’s head, a figment of his imagination. A lot of characters are drawn from his childhood, some from his desires, and others from media that he enjoyed. Character arcs, monologues, and plots were drawn from his mindset at the time. Berserk, which I always saw as a great collection of panels and pages that told a great story - a manga - turned into a kaleidoscope of Miura’s consciousness and my sense of connection with this guy I know nothing about grew stronger and stronger. Miura is gone, but he's also right here, in my hands, channeling himself to me, and millions of other readers around the world.

I also didn’t see Berserk anymore as this story doomed to remain unfinished, its full potential never reached. If Miura had made a statement months ago saying he’s putting the pen down and never drawing a line again in his life, Berserk would still remain a crowning achievement and something he could be proud of. Am I still saddened that Guts’ struggle will never reach its end according to Miura’s full vision? Yes. But the fact that I have 40 volumes of work from this guy, an embarrassment of riches, resting on my bookshelf brings a smile to my face.

I haven’t talked to that dear friend of mine for many years and that added with the melancholy air surrounding the news made me feel terribly lonely and I just wanted to get some thoughts out, so here I am. I apologise for the rambling, hasty writing, poor structure, and lack of direction. I just want to get these things out of my head.

I will always cherish your work...

Rest well, Kentaro Miura.

nXTqQle.jpg

Top Bottom