Kramer hates niggers!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Was cleaning out my harddrive tonight when I stumbled onto a textfile I'd made several years ago titled "fuckedupdreamihad.txt"

After reading it, I think Kramer should perhaps take note of the moral and social lessons to be learned from this epic, modern day fairy-tale for adults. Please forgive the lack of punctuation and capitalization. I left it as I found it, and I assume I was trying to get it on paper as quick as possible. Somehow, it adds character.

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS EXERPT OF WALTER'S SUBCONSCIOUSNESS ARE BY NO MEANS A DIRECT REPRESENTATION OF THE VIEWS OF SKULLKNIGHT.NET :badbone:

i dreamed about being in church where a black guy was sitting in front of me and we were talking to him but then he threw me across the church, flying through the air, and i landed next to eorge bush who had a birthmark and baldspot the shape of texas on the back of his head. after church, i went over to the black guy and started heckling him. he punched me inthe ribs, once, then i talked again and he punched me in the other wide of the ribs, then i picked up a baseball bat, hit him in his stomach, then punched him in th eface and got a trashcan, wheeled him around in it, while singing then dumped it outside where there was a big halfpipe.

afterward his body fell out and i ran away. i decided to lay low at my grandparetnts for a few months, so i grabbed some books and headed there. while there i saw the news, everyone was looking for me. i returned (for some reason) and talked to the black guy. we worked out our issues while walking around a river i toldhim i just wanted his autograph. on TV, i was asked if i thought my part was equal in this violence. i said i did more than the black guy, and my agent tried to shut me up but i flicked him off and called him a pussy, gaining the respect of the black community. theni agreed to pay the majority of the black guy's hospital bills, gaining the respect of the white community.

A good read to finish the working week.

I love the end sequence:

on TV, i was asked if i thought my part was equal in this violence. i said i did more than the black guy, and my agent tried to shut me up but i flicked him off and called him a pussy, gaining the respect of the black community. theni agreed to pay the majority of the black guy's hospital bills, gaining the respect of the white community.

There's hope for humanity yet, and maybe even for Black and White Cookies...

Top Bottom