LOOK AT MY PATHETIC CRY FOR ATTENTION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Well my friends I feel it is time for me to take my leave, into the shadows. I know when I am not wanted so I will not complain but leave. I came here to skullknight.net looking for berserk discussion, instead i dug myslef deeper into the rat hole of shootin the breeze. Its not that bad when you meet some interesting people and discuss random things, but with friends came enemies. I do really like some people here which includes sparnage,eddie,acryono, the fetus ninja ,walter and some more in there. Griffith and vampire Bob Im sorry we could not get to be better friends here but fate has played its part. Walter you have a great site here that I hope it lasts for many years to come. I found your entire site very helpful. I will keep loving berserk because thats what I am here for. You have lost a member to sk.net but you have not lost a fan to berserk. Farewell my friends i will one day return. Maybe some day in the future our paths will cross my people, for now I Bid you all.... Farewell

Re:Goodbye skullknight.net

Samcloseup.jpg

Serious Sam says: Now that this itch in my nutsac is gone, FLAME ON!!

[SIZE=-4]offer available for a limited time only in 49 states. Sorry Tennessee!![/SIZE]

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Hehe, pathetic cry for attention... and its working. Its been nailed, and now it will be on top of the board for a while.

Lee

YOUR INTERNET(S) WHAT NOW??
I dont like you as a matter of fact I hate you very much
@Bob: Dude, somebody hates you (over the Internet/Cyberspace).
How will you live on with this knowledge?;)

With great hatred
Malf

HAhahahahahahah....

Edit: Hahahahahahahaha

S

SePHiRoTH

Well i'd say that's pathetic and if it makes a difference i don't know you but after reading this i'd say i hate you too.

S

SePHiRoTH

blah blah blah blah blah.If you're not gonna post here you dont't need to be so pathetic about it you stupid idiot i mean it seems noone cares if you leave so just leave tyou idiot.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Jesus eddie...
No, because Emo is not overeacting and bitching about bieng made fun of. Emo is about overeacting over a girl, or how a relationship ended.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Then fine he's a winey little bitch. Jesus eddie I can't even do a simple name calling anymore with you smart asses running around.
You can name call all you want, just don't drag emo or manik depressive punk rock into it.

Why is this person so dramatic about never coming back to these message boards. Was this person's whole life based around a forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom