Looking to buy my first berserk statue...lots listed.

kupo 9 said:
But what i don't get is that i have the one where he has a wooden or mud base at the end of the sword.. but in the Art of War site, theres a scatter bomb...  eh oh wells.. what # do you have?  i have #500, i kno it doesn't matter.. but yea.. haha awright late.

Hey there Kupo 9,

Welcome to the forums! =)

In regards to your confusion about the scatter bomb and the mud base... Basically there are 2 versions:

1. Normal Edition - mud base, no blood, no scatter bomb
2. Exclusive Edition - mud base, blood, scatter bomb

It's true, that in the pictures on the AOW website, they don't have the mud base in the exclusive version, but it's still included.  I guess they just didn't bother displaying it when they photographed the exclusive version.

And you have a GOOD number, from a collector's point of view.  500 is a good solid even number.  Some hardcore collectors believe the number can raise the value of a piece.  I'm okay with numbers either way, but I do own a 666 Femto statue (you know, the number of the devil), that I found and bought even though I had a Femto already.  I eventually sold my older Femto to help pay for it.

And since we're sharing pictures and numbers of this Guts Attack Form statue, I own 264, Exclusive Edition. =)

gutstop.jpg

gutsface.jpg

bomb.jpg

Sup DirectDK,

Thanks for the reply. Yea I thought that 500 was a pretty good number only because it was an even number.. haha never thought about the value increasing... but yea, it wouldn't matter to me because I'm not like other people who buy and sell later.... When I say that I'm a collector, I stick with that... I buy mostly rare statues, figures and merchandise from the things I like... Mostly anime things... and mostly naruto.. I would post all mah stuff here, but I'm sure that the people here wouldn't wanna see anything other than berserk stuff... but it's coo, if you click on the link under my signature, you'll see what i mean... thanks again.

kupo 9 said:
Sup DirectDK,

I buy mostly rare statues, figures and merchandise from the things I like... Mostly anime things... and mostly naruto..

Oh yeah? I love Naruto =). Do you have the Naruto statue by Kaiyodo? =P

DK

Top Bottom