Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

It's that time of the year again. If you celebrate it, Merry Christmas (in a few days). If you celebrate something else or just use this time to relax, well then Happy Holidays. To everyone who lives in a country with extreme snowfalls like where I live in Canada, stay safe on the roads. :serpico:

With the recent Berserk episode, this felt strangely appropriate:

http://g.imageshack.us/img399/xmascarolnu9.jpg/1/
- strange coming from me when I don't even like Christmas carol's or celebrate Christmas in the main stream way.

X

Xem

I keep forgetting Christmas is even getting close. If it wasn't for the hordes of girls coming over to make bracelets and necklace for it with my girlfriend, I swear it'd come and go without me even knowing.

Happy Holidays! :griffnotevil:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I am also drunk/high/euphoric. Happy holidays to all, and merry Christmas to my Christ loving peeps. :griffnotevil:

Oburi

All praise Grail
NightCrawler said:
Since my life is miserable and i have no plans at all, i say fuck this season :judo:

I'm with you. I was looking forward and planning much for the upcoming holidays but in a strange twist of events my longtime g/f and I are having such problems and I think we are breaking up. I'll be visiting the family alone this year. This really sucks and this is the worst I've felt in a long time and the holidays are just making me feel even worse.

But For everyone else I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
I'm with you. I was looking forward and planning much for the upcoming holidays but in a strange twist of events my longtime g/f and I are having such problems and I think we are breaking up. I'll be visiting the family alone this year. This really sucks and this is the worst I've felt in a long time and the holidays are just making me feel even worse.

Like Slan would say, there are plenty of fishes in the river, but they cannot alter its flow. Or something like that.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
All this cheer is making me feel festive! Happy holidays everyone. And to NightCrawler and Oburi especially, I hope that things turn around for you both, so you can still enjoy the season. :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Well, my small hometown of Woodinville, WA made the national news tonight due to record snowfalls. We have about 22" of snow at my parents' place right now. It's the first White Christmas in a long while. :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Rhombaad said:
Well, my small hometown of Woodinville, WA made the national news tonight due to record snowfalls. We have about 22" of snow at my parents' place right now. It's the first White Christmas in a long while. :guts:
Hook me up with some Iver's clam chowder and a Guacamole burger from Red Robin dude! I haven't had that stuff in like 10 years! :sad:

Top Bottom