Miura

M

medievald00d

I think someone posted a picture of him some time ago...i'll look around for it, but i know its out there somewhere...

night wolf

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ThaBlackSwordsman said:
Just curious if anyone has a picture of Kentarou... ya know, ive never seen him before... :-(

Dont hate.

kentarouANDinoue.jpg

foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

O

Ozmo

Majin Tenshi said:
Stare at this for 5 minutes and you'll go insane.

What, you tried or something? ;D

Seriously though, he looks like a suprisingly normal person considering he's created a manga like Berserk and all. Didn't he say in some interview that he sleeps during daytime and works all night or something too?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Ozmo said:
What, you tried or something? ;D
No, I mean really, just look at Miura (guy on right) in that pic for a sec. He may seem to be normal, too, normal. More normal then anyone I've ever known.

His eyes pierce into your soul... at least, for those of you who have one.

Majin Tenshi said:
No, I mean really, just look at Miura (guy on right) in that pic for a sec. He may seem to be normal, too, normal. More normal then anyone I've ever known.

Damn, dude. Just look at that suit. ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Majin Tenshi said:

So I'm not the only one who noticed that. :-X

H

Herald of Galactor

His eyes pierce into your soul...

Yes, his gaze is remarkably penetrating. But that could just be the effect of staring directly into the camera when the photo was shot. I must meet him in person some day to see if he draws in all the light around him and is surrounded by shadow on all sides.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
deadfuse said:
"Surprisingly normal"? WTF, did you expect him to look like a behelit?

Well, going by some of the stuff he draws in Berserk, it's no surprise that people would expect him to look a little strange.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
After seeing a cute polite Japanese couple at a convention and finding out that they were both hentai artists, it doesn't surprise me how normal Miura looks.

It's always the normal looking ones who turn out to be closet freaks or even worse . . . manga artists. ;)

Top Bottom