Movie Trilogy available on DVD at Wal-Mart for $12.95.

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this

I posted this on the Berserk sub reddit as well. But for anyone interested in owning physical copies of the movie trilogy, I saw it for sale today at my local Wal-Mart. I'm sure its availability varies by store, but I assume most Wal-Marts would carry it. Just thought I'd post it for anyone interested. :daiba:

I can honestly say I have seen the trilogy for months at several locations where I live. I can also honestly tell you that without shame I remove every copy and cover all the movies around it to make it stand out.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Salem said:
I can honestly say I have seen the trilogy for months at several locations where I live. I can also honestly tell you that without shame I remove every copy and cover all the movies around it to make it stand out.

Helping or hurting? :???:

TheBlackMist said:
hmmmm I cant see this on their website, is it still going for that price? id be happy to pay someone in the states to send it to me in the uk :ubik:

anyone? how much would it cost for the trilogy dvd sent to UK? that's if anyone was up for helping a berserk fan out :)

Top Bottom