The Art of The Hawk of Light

Because its late and I'm high off a sugar rush. Please enjoy!

AKNzC46.jpg

rkJ2Gmf.jpg
F5XJVMZ.jpg
3EdYmbZ.jpg
9Z6K8mU.jpg
G20JxsV.jpg
I1EOhhb.jpg
vP7r9dB.jpg
K2q1cO4.jpg
Gx27Hf9.jpg
mCrPMb4.jpg
en8pXWl.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
This is a fun style you have, Hawk! I liked all the goofy expressions (especially that one panel where it looks like Locus's horse is laughing along with him)! :ganishka:

I highly recommend that you check out some photo-editing software that will help you combine your panels together in more cohesive pages. There are a lot of free options out there!

This is a fun style you have, Hawk! I liked all the goofy expressions (especially that one panel where it looks like Locus's horse is laughing along with him)! :ganishka:

I highly recommend that you check out some photo-editing software that will help you combine your panels together in more cohesive pages. There are a lot of free options out there!
Could you give me some recommendations? I'm not very well versed on technology...

Whenever I come across two shows that I like or a given concept from a show I like I have the nasty habit of trying to combine things that MAAAY or MAAAY not work.

Like so:

kH1lL59.jpg

4VbJeoQ.jpg

What you are witnessing are the combinations of the Demons Sisters from Panty & Stocking With Garderbelt

maxresdefault.jpg

I have pictures of Slan and Femto as the Anarchy Sisters if you're interested in seeing them, but for now I think I'll leave things here. Have a good night and I hope you enjoy this

PS: If you're wondering where the monocle came from for Guts, I got it from Anti-Cosmo and thought it would have been a nice touch, lol

I found out how to use the collage effect in one of my editing tools that I use to create my comics and I wondered if my art was legible?
Sshz8rE.jpg
SwXZP59.jpg

If you're wondering about the low quality of the pics, its because these were kind of old. When I startef out I wasn't very good with proper lighting and was still figuring out how I wanted this series to go.

For context, this story is a dark parody of a reverse harem anime I used to watch about a girl who finds herself in the middle of nowhere. Soaking wet and lacking any memory prior to now, this girl named Yui Komori goes to look for a house to ask to barrow a phone from the residents there. Soon, whacky hijinks ensue and she ends up making one of the male residents thinking she was breaking in and gets kicked out...only for later to reveal that she is an honored guest.

It gets crazier from there.

I tried uploading more pictures from Imgur but the image function keeps saying it can't load. Is there a specific photo size set? If so, I'll have to act accordingly. Thanks for your time!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That comic style looks legible, and reminds me of those mobile-friendly webcomics you see nowadays! As you continue working on comics (if that's your interest), you'll probably make tweaks to streamline your format in the future, but that will come on its own -- the important thing is creating art you enjoy! I think adding the text in with computer editing is a very good idea. Depending on your editing software, you can also sharpen your art and increase the contrast for an even better viewing experience. :guts:

By the way, I merged this thread into your dedicated art thread. When you share more art in the future, please be sure to post it here! :slan:

Top Bottom