My avatar, your avatar

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
So I whipped up a new avatar and it seems to have lost some of its majesty when reduced down to avatar size. I guess it had to go somewhere, so here it is:

35m35kx.jpg

It was a lot of fun! Anyone out there with an idea for something silly? Post it here and I'll see what I can do

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Akebobo said:
It was a lot of fun! Anyone out there with an idea for something silly? Post it here and I'll see what I can do
Flora and Skull Knight making out, please. :badbone: :flora:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I like the cut of your jib, Bobo! I would say "welcome" but it seems you've been around for a while. So maybe I should say "welcome back" instead? :ganishka: I'm really appreciating your delicate editing around the bottom of Schnoz's face, as well as the, uh, colors.

Do you draw as well, or are you strictly an editor? It would probably be good for people to know so that they're not requesting something too tricky without realizing it.

Walter said:
Damn, you're not wasting any time! :ganishka:

Looks awesome dude. I've been staring at it too much, so much that it's kinda making an optical illusion where stuff looks like it's moving *rubs glassy eyes*

Akebobo

Walter said:
Walter, I don't think it's going to work out like you hope it will...
9vlfd1.jpg

>edit, slighly different

Grail: thanks man I've been gone a long time, but it's good to be back.
For the purposes of this particular thread I'm sticking to edits only.
I'm out of practice with the actual illustration but you can check some of my old stuff out at http://akebobo.deviantart.com/gallery/

IncantatioN: Glad you like it. Love your illustration, keep it up for sure! Oh hit me back on that Zodd too :ubik:

Akebobo

TelegramSam said:
How about Guts and Casca as Mulder and Scully? Or, if not that, Guts and Griffith as Agent Cooper and Sheriff Harry S. Truman from Twin Peaks?
6zv4fs.jpg

There you go TelegramSam.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Akebobo said:
There you go TelegramSam.
:ganishka: Very nice!! I was wondering how you were gonna pull that one off, but I think you made the right call with the illustration.

I can't come up with any new edits off the top of my head, but I hope that other folks decide to post with ideas.

Top Bottom