My own sword

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Donald Shimoda said:
no no the number on the top is the goal, the number under it is where I am now, and it doesn't really describe what I do, for working out in numbers of sets or w/e. Its a goal sheet. the number next to 315 and 235 are the reps. For example the goal is to be able to bench 315 for like 6-20reps 6to20, I am at 235 for 11 now. The percentage sign is the percentage I am to the goal.
haha ok, i was going to say, "Holy shit" if you could do that. Keep at it then dude!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
haha ok, i was going to say, "Holy shit" if you could do that. Keep at it then dude!

thanks bud, yeah I hope in a year or two perhaps. My dead lift and Curls have always been my best lifts lol, which is why I'm much closer to my goals on those.

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
Re: the second story door.

In some places in the Northeast, like Mexico, New York where my grandmother lived, along the great lakes where they can get 15 feet of Lake effect snow, older houses have second story doors so that you can get out of the house in the event of blizzard that buries your front and back door with giant drifts.

Not a really glamorous or funny answer, but that's likely the case here. At My Grandma's they put shelves and stuff in front of the door so there was no way you could just accidentally walk out of it, you had to move a bunch of stuff to purposefuly make your way out it.

No offense guys, but I think it goes without saying Donald Shimoda stole the show here. Props man.

My question is why does everyone jump straight the the DS? Why not evolve like Guts did? He started with a large sword, no where near the size of the dragon slayer. Swinging it a few hundred times a day like in the manga. But I guess this is a full on type of thing.

At first I thought you were this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR1gCSO9NB0

Death May Die said:
No offense guys, but I think it goes without saying Donald Shimoda stole the show here. Props man.

Thanks lol, but I don't really like to think of it that way. I actually have a lot of respect for SaiyanDevilRazz (we talked a bit) because hes off doing his own thing a bit different from mine following his own path. The man works construction and that is tough shit to be doing 8 hrs a day. He wants a shorter heavier sword with a blunt edge that he can just pick up and smash/drop into anything in his path and crush and destory everything without worrying about ruining the edge. My sword is more along the lines of heavy as you can get with still retaining (some) control and speed. I sort of designed it so it would maximize the advantages of having a heavier/broader sword, meaning more reach and a longer handle to deal with the leverage issues, while trying to keep it as light as possible (22lbs). SaiyanDevilRazz's sword is around 90-110lbs with a 2inch diameter handle which is immensely difficult to grip, mines only a 1 inch diameter bar, which I find much easier for my hands to hold for extended periods of time. So really we both were inspired by Miura's DS and evolved it into our own blades that serve our own purposes.

I am also planning on building my own version of the Berserker armor out of full steel for SCA fighting in the future. This is what my helmets going to look like, a little similar to :zodd: he he.

beastovernein.png

I would like to watch some video's of people trying to come up with the real life logic in contrast to what happens in the Berserk Manga. Like Myth Busters kinda.

Top Bottom