Nearly ready for release

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wow...That wasnt hard at all. I thank Cronus for the tip on the nifty, easy as hell to configure board.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
One more...This time with a link. <a href="http://www.planethalflife.com"</a> this </a> is where WallyB resides.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
This board is lookin' really good Walter, congrats.

-Griffith

P.S. Is there going to be a season 2? (Please don't ban me yet.:))

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Cool icon Wereallmad. Ill scan a better pic of the Tapasa if you want, that ones a bit small. I, personally am on a bit of a Corkas schpeal right now. The new character in 185 looks a bit like him, or so Ive read anyway... and it reminded me of why I like corkas in the first place.

And Griff...I have SOOOO run out of witty responses to that question that I wont even begin, much less at fuckin 6 am :(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The new message board is awesome!!! :D

Thanks! I love it too. The best thing about it so far (in my humble opinion) is the fact that you can message people as theyre online posting/viewing or even when theyre NOT online you can leave them a message. Ive had quite a few conversations with Wereallmad and Griffith, and it brings a whole new perspective to the BBS thing. I look forward to any messages from BBS guys, and most especially TEH HOLLEY VAMP.

Also, I realize this board is vastly more complex, and it does have a learning curve to it. Direct ANY, and I mean ANY questions to yours truly and I will help you out as best I can.

Top Bottom