New podcasts?

While i know the podcasts were mainly revolved around berserk since...hell, it's the official berserk podcast lol I actually really did enjoy when you guys would talk about video games, movies, and other things that you guys were doing or had thoughts on.

Regardless of the combination of this extensive berserk drought and probably being really busy with your daily lives is there any selfish chance that you guys will do any kind of new podcasts regarding video games, movies/shows, and any other things worth talking about? Or are you guys putting the podcasts to a stop until a new berserk episode comes out? A Breaking Bad podcast would be nice, again just curious. Thanks for taking the time to entertain me and others, they have been nothing but great.

ps. please don't judge me because of my username i made it when i was around 16 years old. Even then it's still pretty bad lack of judgement lol...

SlimeBeherit

[FIGHT][SPELL] [SACRIFICE][ITEM]
I just assumed they would be back when a new episode comes out. Most Skullknighters (skullknightsians?) are visiting the site because of the hiatus, so it's probably best to just resume when the series continues. Though I agree, I do like when the guys shoot the breeze.

You can change your username. Go to Profile > Account Settings, you will see:

Username #1BAMF Guts
Name [This is the displayed name that people will see.] Whatever you want

#1BAMF Guts said:
A Breaking Bad podcast would be nice, again just curious.

There was one recorded while the last season was still airing, you can find it here - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=12760.msg223971#msg223971

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the interest. I do miss recording, but like Miura, we're on a break.

Slime_Beherit said:
I just assumed they would be back when a new episode comes out.
It's this. Berserk's just not on my brain at the moment, as a result of the hiatus. And when ideas about the series aren't floating around my head, there's really no big drive to do a podcast about it.

We'll return when the series does.

Thanks to IncantatioN for linking to the Breaking Bad cast, which reminds me that we never finished it up.

Top Bottom