New to the board

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!
Well, I finally decided to post on this board, after reading the series, and as best I can gather, this should be my customary first post:

Ahem.

LOL I JUST SAWTEH CATOON N Y IS GRIFFETH SO MEAN, I MEAN HE KILLED JODO!!!!!!1111111!!LOL JODO WAS THE BEST!! AND GATSU'S SWORD MUST WEIGHT LIEK 5 TONS THEIRS NO WAY N E BODY COULD USE THAT LOLROFL!!!!!! ALSO WHY IS GENERAL FOSS IN THAT BOAT N WHY IS HE TALLER IS HE STADNING ON A BOX LOLOMGROFL!!!!!!!

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I look forward to being a member of this community.

atomsk

Well, when you get right down to it, absolutely nothing. I just thought I'd follow protocol as a new member, and post the obligatory "I HATE GRIFFITH/JODO WAS TEH BEST" post.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
atomsk said:
Well, I finally decided to post on this board, after reading the series, and as best I can gather, this should be my customary first post:

Ahem.

LOL I JUST SAWTEH CATOON N Y IS GRIFFETH SO MEAN, I MEAN HE KILLED JODO!!!!!!1111111!!LOL JODO WAS THE BEST!! AND GATSU'S SWORD MUST WEIGHT LIEK 5 TONS THEIRS NO WAY N E BODY COULD USE THAT LOLROFL!!!!!! ALSO WHY IS GENERAL FOSS IN THAT BOAT N WHY IS HE TALLER IS HE STADNING ON A BOX LOLOMGROFL!!!!!!!

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I look forward to being a member of this community.
heh, I like your style.

M

medievald00d

atomsk said:

Ahem.

not a bad way to start yourself off. Welcome to the board, unless your scarface, skull lord, or any other unsavory character in disguise.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
pheonixfenix said:
not a bad way to start yourself off. Welcome to the board, unless your scarface, skull lord, or any other unsavory character in disguise.
nah, that would probably noticable.

interesting,

welcome, you look like you will fit in :),

we will be happy to hear from you as long as you like Berserk ;D

- c 8)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I would say the basic rules but you look like the smart chap who reads and observes the site before posting :). Good job.

atomsk

Thanks for the welcome, guys. And I don't have any secret aliases (alii? No, that's just too weird). Just a guy who likes the series and felt like talking about it.

Top Bottom