Newbie question

M

MsoftCEO

I have seen the Berserk anime, and plan to buy it when it comes out in the US.  I've also recently started to collect the manga and have the first two volumes.  My question is how close does the anime folllow the manga?  I'd like to avoid buying volumes 4 through 12 if I can, because I don't have a lot of money.  I know there are going to be some things that the anime left out, but are they significant enough to warrant spending US$110 on?

The anime leaves out many impotant parts and characters. The skullknight, Wild, Sillat, Bakiraka, and Puck are characters left out. I think a whole volume that had Wild in it was left out of the anime another couple of volumes where left out the ones with the Count.

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
just look on this site to find the info you need. There is stuff that can help you out. Also try this site as well. It has comparisons of what is missing in the anime.

http://www.cnrt.scsu.edu/~jobien/berserk/home.html

just look and decide if you want to spend the money or not. If you have the money, then go for it. If you scrounge for money like I do, then buying all of the manga might be out of the question. Good luck.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
 I'd like to avoid buying volumes 4 through 12 if I can, because I don't have a lot of money.  

i was currently thinking about that... and that's probably what i am going to do. sure, there are some nice characters in vol 4-12, (SK, Wyld) but I think spending money on volume 13-22 will be enough... and there's even more berserk coming up, so...

Top Bottom