NHL - Caps in the Playoffs!

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
Damn skippy, Ovechkin is the man! Southeast Division Champs, to boot! Hoping they'll take the Cup this year... God knows it's been a long time coming!

Godred

Once sent from the Golden Hall.
Man... The two youngest guys on the Blackhawks where kicking so much ass. but some of the older guys didnt seem to rock the socks. :{ Just kick the redwings asses. Hawks sure as hell did at the end there.

slayer81

Godred said:
Man... The two youngest guys on the Blackhawks where kicking so much ass. but some of the older guys didnt seem to rock the socks. :{ Just kick the redwings asses. Hawks sure as hell did at the end there.
So true, I can't wait to see how the post season pans out :)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, considering the response I get for NBA and any of the other sports related threads (besides the World Cup, bleech =), I sympathize with your trying to bring hockey to the board. I'd help out, but haven't been to a game in years, and the last game I watched was the final game of last year's Stanley Cup, so I can't really comment on this season. But, I can add THIS...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/goalie_clearly_living_in_net

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Well I'll help a bit! Go Habs go! montreal is gonna steal it from the caps! :p (hey a guys has to support his hometeam you know )

at least calgary won the first game against san jose!

S

smoke

Not too into hockey. Wisconsin, one of the iciest states, has no professional hockey team. I'm disenfranchised.

slayer81

I'd help out, but haven't been to a game in years, and the last game I watched was the final game of last year's Stanley Cup, so I can't really comment on this season.

I've gotta tell ya, it's tough trying to keep tabs on the games, considering that they don't really televise them that often. At least there's always NHL Network, Woo Hoo! :guts:

jackson_hurley said:
Well I'll help a bit! Go Habs go! montreal is gonna steal it from the caps! :p (hey a guys has to support his hometeam you know )

at least calgary won the first game against san jose!

Hey, I can't be mad at a little good spirited competition :p

slayer81

Damn, things aren't lookin' so good right now :judo: Bout to start the 3rd and Caps are down 2. Ovechkin and Federov better be on it...

Stars, baby! We're going all the way... The other teams might as well not even show up... At least that way they can save some dignity. There's no stopping the Stars juggernaut! :guts:

slayer81

El Gaucho Rojo said:
Stars, baby! We're going all the way... The other teams might as well not even show up... At least that way they came save some dignity. There's no stopping the Stars juggernaut! :guts:

Hell, my money's on Detroit now

jackson_hurley

slayer81 said:
Hell, my money's on Detroit now

Don't abandon the Caps yet man! The series just started and it's a tie 1-1. Have faith in your team, anything can happen in the playoffs (even though my team will win :p).

My habs lost yesterday in overtime damn it! They still lead 2-1 though.

Of course, Dallas starts going great, but when I get caught up in the momentum, they lose. This may be one of the darkest days in America's history... :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
El Gaucho Rojo said:
Of course, Dallas starts going great, but when I get caught up in the momentum, they lose. This may be one of the darkest days in America's history... :judo:

It's JFK's ghost.

jackson_hurley

You guys better forget New Jersey the way things are going now. :( Another one of my teams that risks getting wiped out! And Detroit are losing for the moment in their game tonight...

Must keep faith in them! Haha

Ottawa is out. Only 2 Canadians team left in the playoffs! sad but true!

slayer81

jackson_hurley said:
You guys better forget New Jersey the way things are going now. :(

lol, agreed... Sadly enough, Jersey is in the same boat as Washington now. The Penguins are the only damn team 4-0... ugh :puck:

jackson_hurley

slayer81 said:
lol, agreed... Sadly enough, Jersey is in the same boat as Washington now. The Penguins are the only damn team 4-0... ugh :puck:

yeah and here i thought Detroit would clean off Nashville in 4 games... guess i got it all wrong! anyway its a tie so far for Phillie and washington. hopefully washington will get the best of them..

Montreal lost tonight still leading 3-2 against Boston! not bad after all

Top Bottom