NHL - Caps in the Playoffs!

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
Well, 3-3 in the series now. It all comes down to this one more game. I hope Ovie and Fedorov are on top of their game for it!

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Well guys this is it. Round two of the 2007-2008 playoff starts tonight. Here are the teams who will be playing :

Montreal / Philadelphia

Pittsburgh / New York (Rangers)

Detroit / Colorado

Dallas / San Jose

Tonight is game one for Mtl/Philadelphia and Detroit/Colorado

I am rooting for Montreal and Detroit

And you guys? What are your choice?

slayer81

jackson_hurley said:
Well guys this is it. Round two of the 2007-2008 playoff starts tonight. Here are the teams who will be playing :

Montreal / Philadelphia

Pittsburgh / New York (Rangers)

Detroit / Colorado

Dallas / San Jose

Tonight is game one for Mtl/Philadelphia and Detroit/Colorado

I am rooting for Montreal and Detroit

And you guys? What are your choice?

Well, I hope Montreal kicks the crap out of Philly, I hope New York slaughters Pittsburgh, and I hope Detroit manhandles Colorado. I really REALLy want Montreal to beat Philly now lol

jackson_hurley

slayer81 said:
I really REALLy want Montreal to beat Philly now lol

Well, your started. Montreal were losing 2-0 then came back for a tie 2-2 then got scored in the third and at 28 seconds before the end Montreal scored and send their team in overtime to finally win (and what a goal that goal was) 4-3 taking the lead 1-0 in this round. Detroit also won 4-3 against Colorado.

The other games are tonight. I'll give more info later.

slayer81

jackson_hurley said:
Well, your started. Montreal were losing 2-0 then came back for a tie 2-2 then got scored in the third and at 28 seconds before the end Montreal scored and send their team in overtime to finally win (and what a goal that goal was) 4-3 taking the lead 1-0 in this round. Detroit also won 4-3 against Colorado.

The other games are tonight. I'll give more info later.

Yes indeed, it was a great night lol.

jackson_hurley

Update : Pittsburgh won taking the lead 1-0 (hooray)

and Dallas won also taking the lead 1-0 (hooray)

Seems like all the team I rooted for on the second round are leading. It doesn't mean anything though but hey it's better then the first round were only 2 of my team won. :(

slayer81

jackson_hurley said:
Update : Pittsburgh won taking the lead 1-0 (hooray)

and Dallas won also taking the lead 1-0 (hooray)

Seems like all the team I rooted for on the second round are leading. It doesn't mean anything though but hey it's better then the first round were only 2 of my team won. :(

Here Here

slayer81

Dammit, Habs couldn't seal the deal last night. Philly got lucky, big time... but hey, at least it's only Game 2, lot of hockey left to play :guts:. At least Detroit won, so there is that :serpico:.

jackson_hurley

Yeah I watched the Habs game with my friend last night. Like you said Philly got lucky... Montreal had a lot of chance to score but always missed but an inch or it the horizontal bar! anyway great game and thats a good thing that Detroit won again! :)

slayer81

jackson_hurley said:
Damn! Habs got beat up 3-2 last night! That's allright I've rooted for them for a 4-2 win in that second round.
Damn straight, I'm still pullin' for 'em :)

jackson_hurley

damn! what's wrong with my habs? they're losing against Phillie! The Flyers might take a 3 lead in the series :(

Edit: Oh well 3-1 lead for the Flyers :( I dont want Montreal to lose in montreal. So they better win saturday! haha

slayer81

I know, right? I can't believe the Sharks didn't get swept last night. I was really hoping Dallas could go ahead and wrap them on up, but looks like its going to be prolonged at least for one more game lol.

jackson_hurley

slayer81 said:
I know, right? I can't believe the Sharks didn't get swept last night. I was really hoping Dallas could go ahead and wrap them on up, but looks like its going to be prolonged at least for one more game lol.

Yeah damn it! I thought that too! Well that's okay with me as long as they win in maximum 6 games (for my pool haha)

Can't wait to see if Detroit is gonna crush Colorado. Same for Pittsburgh against New York.

jackson_hurley

slayer81 said:
They damn sure did it last night lol. I was so stoked! :serpico:

Me too haha I got to watch the end of the first and then the rest of the game! I was laughing pretty hard everytime they were scoring haha

Top Bottom