NHL - Caps in the Playoffs!

slayer81 said:
I know, right? I can't believe the Sharks didn't get swept last night. I was really hoping Dallas could go ahead and wrap them on up, but looks like its going to be prolonged at least for one more game lol.

Haha, it's alright, the Stars will put them out of their misery tonight. :guts: I feel really bad for a friend of mine. He's a huge hockey fan and finally got to go to a Stars game, only to see them lose. Poor guy, he's really depressed, haha.

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
El Gaucho Rojo said:
Haha, it's alright, the Stars will put them out of their misery tonight. :guts: I feel really bad for a friend of mine. He's a huge hockey fan and finally got to go to a Stars game, only to see them lose. Poor guy, he's really depressed, haha.
Yes, that would suck TERRIBLY. I can't even fathom going to a Caps game, only to see them lose :p

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Imagine how the fans felt yesterday in Denver with their 2-8 lost against the red wings haha. You could see their face was pretty down haha. Plus getting eliminated in their hometown.. ouch

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
jackson_hurley said:
Imagine how the fans felt yesterday in Denver with their 2-8 lost against the red wings haha. You could see their face was pretty down haha. Plus getting eliminated in their hometown.. ouch

LMAO, oh yeah. Alls I can say is it sucks to be them, but what a time to be a Wings fan :guts:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
well well, we have Detroit versus Pittsburg for the Stanley Cup finals this year! should be interesting to watch that!

I'm rooting for Detroit. :guts:

I think the thread title REALLY needs to be changed.

I actually don't really care which team wins. As both of them deserve the cup this year. I guess I'll root for the underdog each match.

Top Bottom