No.408 Guts 1/6 Scale -Berserk: Slash- *Black Version*

Guts 1/6 scale-Berserk slash-*Black Version

20151121_5087b1.jpg

20151121_e08236.jpg

Pre-order Item

We are open for 5 pcs of pre-orders of this item as a repainting version.

This version has different bloodstain effect on the sword and Guts human head part, base and the armor, please check the product pictures carefully before purchase.

Limited to only 5 pcs.

Estimated Delivery Date: around end of January, 2016 after the confirmation of order and payment.

This thing must have sold out fast....I got the email on Sat. and I thought hmmm I could use another 2010 that matches up with the new 20th anniversary I bought this year (yes I hate myself for considering) and logged in to see it's been sold out already.....as much we ll hate these repaints.....they do sell for sure.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
sensui said:
as much we ll hate these repaints.....they do sell for sure.

That's not very hard when they sell them five by five. All it takes is five guys out there who want a "complete collection" and have sufficient money and they'll sell out till the end of days. Is that a satisfying situation for the fans however? I think not.

Aazealh said:
That's not very hard when they sell them five by five. All it takes is five guys out there who want a "complete collection" and have sufficient money and they'll sell out till the end of days. Is that a satisfying situation for the fans however? I think not.

Can't debate that, none of the real collectors on this forum that's been collecting Berserk merch. is satisfied with them right now. It's pretty sad since I thought the owner of AOW had more vision than this when I met him years back. Nowadays it seems like he's forgotten what/who made them successful and appealing to a new set of customers/fans. Can only hope other companies pick up their pace and release quality merch.

Top Bottom