AlexDerMan's colorings

I will post all of my new colorings in this thread.I am not that good but i try to get better.
825075fd-68ef-440c-8662-4e650595c6b4.png

All of these are great especially the tortured Griffith. If I could give one piece of constructive criticism as someone who also colors and fucks around with berserk panels, it'd be about the last one with the kushan. the brown of the horses and skin clash hard against the other colors and stick out, don't be afraid to use dull colors or really play around with a color dropper for that great color that you didn't know would fit. sometimes I'll copy the color from one of the colored panels in the darkhorse volumes and then tweak for a while to make it suit a bolder digital image rather than the colored pencil vibe

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Nice stuff man! I like how you highlighted the intensity of the gaze using color!

Is Bastard still going? I love that old 90s OVA. :ganishka:

And i was wrong about bastard!! still going, it ended 2011.The story is unfinished but the mangaka is finished with drawing it.I am sorry.:judo:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Nice work, No Name! If I can make a suggestion, Farnese's skin might look more natural with some variation in the skin-tone (for instance, under her eyes or on her cheeks).

Keep those colors coming! :ubik:

Not a big fan of how skull knights...well skull, looks in this panel, loved it that you went for white instead of the metal grey people usually go for when painting skull knight.

Top Bottom