Nosferatu Zodd !

Hello again :guts: ,sorry for not contact all a long time

This my new sculpt,This time I want to try Bust .

Zodd bust size 14 inch in progress.

update soon.

Hope you like it !!!

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Love it. Great job on the hair texture. This would compliment Narin's Zodd Bust very well.

I'm really going to have to get a better paying job. :guts: Keep up the great work!

Aphasia

Just awesome. The base looks better in these shots, too. Keep up the great work! You can add me to the "buy" list even though it's still a bit early. :guts:

This is pretty incredible. I love how you did the fur. What material is this made out of?
I recently tried sculpting something and now I have a whole new level of respect for you guys. That shit is incredibly difficult!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Your Zodd sculpt looks pretty damn good so far. I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism, but I think the horns are too large. When Zodd had both his horns they were a lot smaller. His one horn has grown considerably since the Falcon of Light lopped the other one off.

Aphasia

Personally I like the size of the horns, even if it's not completely accurate. Here's a decent reference image.

HEzKn.jpg

They're quite a bit smaller and a little sharper. You could always chop his horn off and call it a day. :slan:

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing this guy with arms.

Hi , Gang

Aphasia -- Thanks a lot for your pic. Zodd with arm coming soon.

CCS -- I sculpt with plasticene (hard type) It's look like Oil clay. :zodd:

Rhombaad -- criticism welcome. :guts: About Horn I prepared for replacement piece to broken horn on Kit.

Griffith -- :zodd: :guts:

Update , I add more muscle and change something on Zodd face.

Next update for make shape on horn, I see this pic on internet. :daiba:

Aphasia

Digging the changes you made. His face looks worlds better - Much more Zodd-like. And I didn't think it looked bad from the start. Great stuff!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Apikitt said:
Next update for make shape on horn, I see this pic on internet. :daiba:

You'll notice that the stump of the horn that was cut is much smaller than the remaining horn. That's because the remaining horn compensated for the loss of the other one by increasing in size.

Now, Resin finish :zodd: Base and body are one piece in resin .

Aphasia --- Thank a lot, I just want to add more muscles. :guts:

Aazealh --- Yes your true, The stump should be smaller if I sculpt Zodd version1 horn :zodd: I want to make Zodd can change horn in 1 version. ^^

Thanks in addvance

Aphasia

Badass job so far man.

Here's another reference image on the single horn. You can see how much smaller it is, like Aaz pointed out. Also note the little horizontal split. The bottom picture gives a pretty good angle. His hair could also look a big more..rugged? Right now his body looks a bit too smooth, like he isn't covered in fur. Adding depth the hair texture, or layering curls of hair over his body would make a big difference. Kind of like what you have going on the edge of his jawline. Also, if you're not sick of my crits yet... :guts:

His nails look a bit too thick on his right hand. The left side seems more accurate. Less claw like, more nail like. I feel his arms could be a little thicker/beefier, and his hands could be a bit larger, but not by much. Anyways, that might just be me. It's getting close, for sure. You also might take into consideration when he snarls, the area above his teeth and below his nose folds into several lines.

48z2D.jpg

g08VE.jpg

Is there a certain page in the Manga you're trying to re-create? Or are you creating a unique pose?

Loving it!

Edit: A good hand/nail reference, color by Lith

DBBYJ.jpg

Thanks Aphasia is a very good comment. It might be because I rush to finish it. Make me forgot some of the details.

However, I must apologize for the change in detail at some point. Maybe I'll enjoy it too much. And make me forgot the similarity of the original.
And disadvantages in this Zood bust must be taken to modify in Zodd full body in next time

(I'm not forget crack on stump ) :guts:

Aphasia

Apikitt said:
Thanks Aphasia is a very good comment. It might be because I rush to finish it. Make me forgot some of the details.

However, I must apologize for the change in detail at some point. Maybe I'll enjoy it too much. And make me forgot the similarity of the original.
And disadvantages in this Zood bust must be taken to modify in Zodd full body in next time

(I'm not forget crack on stump ) :guts:

Hey Apikitt!

No need to apologize, it's cool. :guts: Your Zodd is still one of the best I've seen, and my critiques are very minimal for the most part.

You're planning on modding your bust to make it a full body?

Haha, I didn't think you'd forget his crack. Again, great work dude.

Top Bottom