NTSC-J's fan art

I've drawn Guts a few times, but this is my first real attempt at some Berserk art.

This one has Casca with her Egg of the Queen and Zodd by her side. Hey, it could happen.

cascazoddfp2.jpg

Quick sketches of The Band of the Hawk. Probably don't need to say who's who, but clockwise from the top: Judeau, Pippin, Corkus, Rickert, Guts

takanodanvy7.jpg

And Wyald, looking wild.

wyaldvw5.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
That's very nice, I like how massive you made Zodd compared to her. (I don't think it could happen though.) :zodd:

Anyway, please post more artwork. :SK:

CnC

Ad Oculos
I like the shading, here. Its kinda messy and clean at the same time.

I also like the size of Zodd here. OVerall the composition is really good.
I'd check the anatomy on Casca, tho. Her face kinda bothers me.

I'd definitely like to see more. Keep sharing.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Wow, this is great! :guts: I'm digging the gargantuan-ness of Zodd, like CnC and Aaz already mentioned. The overall way that you drew him is great, and his mouth really caught my eye. About Casca, her face actually looks cool to me, it just seems like she needs a wee bit more hair covering her forehead. But I'm just nitpicking. :void: All in all though, this is awesomesauce.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
NTSC-J said:
This one has Casca with her Egg of the Queen and Zodd by her side.

Wow, even the thought of that is really awesome. Casca looks really cool, and Zodd looks so furry and cuddly I want to jump in the picture and give him a hug. Great work, draw more!

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Nice!! That shaggy Zodd is fantastic and moody. I love him utterly. Hehe, kind of an Akira-ey Casca. Not bad tho'. What is that? Pencil? Ballpoint?

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

I've added two more sketches to my first post, the Hawks and Wyald. Someday I'll do a more finished piece, but for now I need to practice on these characters. Hard to recall every bolt of armor sometimes...

Lithrael - I use a mechanical pencil. I should probably use the real deal, but I love the 0.5 too much.

KuroKenshi

ready for Today's sermon??
hey NTSC-J  kuro  :miura: here, some advice, you should use a mechanical pencil for cleanup rather than for sketching, use drawing pencils. the ones with smoother lead work best like 4b or anything over 2b. k then bye for now  :badbone:

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Hey, I really like your drawings of the Hawks! The're a lot of fun and the style is really unique.

And personally, I don't think there is anything wrong at all with using a mechanical pencil. It's pretty much all I use unless I were to do a highly rendered finished drawing. I think it just comes down to personal preference. I use 0.5 too. :guts:

JIN

Yudanero...
:guts: The Hawks sketch is splendid dude. The one of Pippin especially. You captured him perfectly. Hope you don't mind im going to save that one.

Ariel

he's a fresh-maker!
Each of these drawings seam to be experimenting with different styles of characters. I, myself, especially like the first picture, of Casca and Zodd...
the sketchiness isn't inhibiting it's elegance. I also like looking at the band's heads cuase they look cartoony, which is a releiving contrast to Miura's style.

Top Bottom