Old fortune teller?!?

P

psymont

was it ubik and conrad disguised as an old fortune teller that original gave griffith the behelit as a child? ....

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Actually, I think this is Ubik showing to Griffith what his dream ever was. It happens in present.
I want a confirmation, anybody ?

Psymont Wallace said:
was it ubik and conrad disguised as an old fortune teller that original gave griffith the behelit as a child? ....

No, it was just an old lady, but Conrad and Ubik took her form during the eclipse.

P

psymont

Ger24 said:
Psymont Wallace said:

No, it was just an old lady, but Conrad and Ubik took her form during the eclipse.

thats what i thought, but wheres the proof .... the old lady apparently knew what the egg did, she told griffith .... "those who are willing to sacrifice their body and blah blah blah" .... still she gave it to him ....

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
I doubt that they appeared to do that. Who knows, the old lady may have found it and had some knowledge of folklore. After all, things happened so that Griffith would eventually get te behilit. Everything is fated for Griffith, right?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont Wallace said:
thats what i thought, but wheres the proof .... the old lady apparently knew what the egg did, she told griffith .... "those who are willing to sacrifice their body and blah blah blah" .... still she gave it to him ....
Why's that significant? Flora said that anybody who's anybody in the magic world knows what a Beherit is.

Its all heresay though, blakeman has the right idea here. Regardless of what the old woman's background is, everything is bound by the laws of causality.

Top Bottom