One Piece

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Oh man, One Piece has been a pure treat recently. A new character has emerged and I believe he's a pure fit for the Mugiwara pirates. I'm trying not to spoil it, so everyone, do yourself a favour and pick up chapter 442 XD

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that guy's awesome. One Piece has seen some nice development recently, nothing too unexpected so far, but this issue promises to change that. :SK:

Uriel said:
   Oh man, One Piece has been a pure treat recently. A new character has emerged and I believe he's a pure fit for the Mugiwara pirates. I'm trying not to spoil it, so everyone, do yourself a favour and pick up chapter 442 XD
I'm not sure that adding another crew member to the Thousand Sunny so soon is the way to go. Luffy & co. just got Robin & Franky a couple of chapters ago.

Anyway, looking forward to what happens next. :beast:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
So, chaps! Who's been keeping up with the most excellent arc? =P I know a bunch of tossers around the net have been complaining, but personally, I'm loving it. Stand One Piece, only with the inclusion of Shichibukai! I'm laughing at all those who said nothing could possibly present a challenge after conquering Enies Lobby... they might just have to eat those words.

Funkmasta Zeph

Finely made wine since 1840
Its fulfilling its role being an arc after abheavy massive story like Water7.
But its good at it unlike the DBF.
Its fun, and creative as hell. And the relevance is much higher, what with the Shichibukai guy.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Woland said:
Seems the fights are going by pretty quickly this time around.
Thats a good thing, also the latest spoiler is...

Usoppu has won against Perona and it seems that Zoro has been hit out of the building!

Top Bottom