Original Pre-painted berserk armour by Gecco

Hello i am new to this forum so i am unsure as to whether i am posting in the right section or not. I am looking for a pre-painted garage kit of berserk armour by Gecco. I am very much interested in this item and will pay good money if anyone has such an item they are willing to part with, thank you.

hi i have one but it has some details in the sword as shown in the first two pics, if you are still interested please make me an offer
cheers

XbjGlWu.jpg

SJBUw5M.jpg

bxwdE3Q.jpg

I9n3Dv9.jpg

Hello thank you for replying to my post, yes i noticed there is slight damage to the handle of the sword and i noted that the original wooden base is missing that comes with it. Apologies but i would not be interested in purchasing this, thank you.

Seany123 said:
Hello thank you for replying to my post, yes i noticed there is slight damage to the handle of the sword and i noted that the original wooden base is missing that comes with it. Apologies but i would not be interested in purchasing this, thank you.

There is no wooden base if you buy it, Gecco just used one for the promo pics. I ordered a KIT right away from Japan and it was without it.

Top Bottom