Out of Order

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
In the FAQ character guide, Griffith and the demon child aren’t in the order that they appeared in the series like all the other characters.

(I know it's not a question, but someone had to put something in here eventually ;))

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I know, the demon child first appears in the first arc of the series, but I made a conscious effort to make it more understandable for 'first time readers' of Berserk. For instance, reading through the first arc we have this 'guy named GUTS' and then in the same arc, you have 'Guts and casca's child, tainted by Femto/Griffiths raping of casca' and THEN in the second arc we would introduce Griffith and Casca. Kinda 'wack'. ;)

But youre right, it SHOULD be fixed, but it wont. Unless I get a lot of complaints about it or something, I think it works.

Griffith

I agree that the current format is best, but it’s late so I’m still going to throw out another idea. ;D See what ya' think of it.

What about putting the characters in the chronological order of the Berserk universe? It would solve any confusion about the demon child while maintaining informative consistency. This format would also dually serve as a character guide and character timeline of sorts.

-Griffith

Griffith

No no! Although…it would be funny to see everyone bitch about the decisions, “I’m tellin’ ya’, Azan was older than Gannon! Not the other way around, I KNOW!!”

I meant you’d start at Guts’ birth in Taka no Dan and move on from there rather than starting with the Kuroi Kenshi arc.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
so....then Id start with the Kuroi Kenshi characters after volume 13-14? During the 2-year lapse?

Griffith

Yes, except for the Behelit, Puck and God Hand of course. BTW, while I’m busy nitpicking and being an all around pain in the ass, how come Collete, her father and Zondark aren’t in there? Everyone loves Zondark!
*imagines Walter loading a pistol with a bullet that has a G inscribed on it*

Totally off subject, but do my patented “Real Life Stories of Berserk” count as fan fiction? Consider it a question and a warning. ;)

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Loads sawed-off shotgun. Brands a G into the 2 shell casings.*FIRES* both barrels errupt with with a frightening howl of orange and black. Grifffith has wings. Griffith flies away. Griffith turned the shells against walaterB, pulling a Void (in volume 13 against Skull Knight)
WalatarB says : "HOMOFAG! Griffith....what did you get? I..."

-THE END-

AAAANYWAYS....
Totally off subject, but do my patented “Real Life Stories of Berserk” count as fan fiction? Consider it a question and a warning. ;)

-Griffith
That depends on how "real" they were to begin with. I still have my doubts about your real life Berserk story.

Griffith

That depends on how "real" they were to begin with. I still have my doubts about your real life Berserk story.
Of course it's real, and that's real life Berserk STORIES, I've had many Berserk-related adventures! I guess I'll just post the original and see what everyone thinks.

-Griffith

P.S. I had written up another one of my many tales, but I do believe I deleted it while cleaning my hard drive! :'( It's okay though, I keep them all upstairs! ;)

Top Bottom