Overview of Berserk's episodic releases

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
People seem more interested in Berserk's prepublication schedule than ever, so I figured I might as well share this resource I made for myself some years ago. I'll update it from time to time.

YA-Listing.png

Wow this is really awesome and comprehensive! So interesting to have this complete listing of all Miura's publication history in Animal House/Young Animal.
Just a question of clarification, Young Animal's 01 issue of the printed year hit the stands during the second Friday of the December of the year before, right?

Also out of curiosity, was Revenge 16: Golden Age (#8) never published in Animal House? Was it added in Volume 5's publication?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sareth said:
Oooh, that's nifty! I need that to help me keep track of my YA collection.

That's why I originally made it. :slan:

Theozilla said:
Just a question of clarification, Young Animal's 01 issue of the printed year hit the stands during the second Friday of the December of the year before, right?

Yeah, the cover date is always ahead of the actual release date by one increment.

Theozilla said:
Also out of curiosity, was Revenge 16: Golden Age (#8) never published in Animal House? Was it added in Volume 5's publication?

Good question. I forgot to be honest. I would need to check, but as you can imagine information dating back from that era is hard to come by.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Man, that's an exaustive list! Thx for sharing that Aaz. It's always interesting to me to see the progression.

Aazealh said:
Theozilla said:

Good question. I forgot to be honest. I would need to check, but as you can imagine information dating back from that era is hard to come by.

http://berserk.fan.coocan.jp/archive_ah.html

Says that it was published in the March 1992 issue.

Top Bottom