Post Wacky Images

D4Zg3.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Castration by lightsaber wouldn't be ideal. It would cauterize the wound. I'd rather have him bleed out :femto:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Azriel said:
What the hell! Its funny and sad.
Seriously. Everybody knows that you don't leave your pee jug hanging around your microwave, that's just unsanitary.

I think he has a psychological disorder.

Grail said:
Seriously. Everybody knows that you don't leave your pee jug hanging around your microwave, that's just unsanitary.

Even if the pee jug were at the other corner of the room, the foul odor would be strong enough to fill his room and reach his neighbors.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Groovy Metal Fist said:
Even if the pee jug were at the other corner of the room, the foul odor would be strong enough to fill has room and reach his neighbors.
:schierke:

My dorm room used to be pretty damn bad. Never at the point of piss jug or anything, but empty bottles and food scraps, yes definitely. Wow, that guy has to be ridden with depression. Fuck

Infinte

They see me rollin', they hatin'.
Wow that's just said, I really don't know why but I kinda feel sad for the guy (even though he most likely put himself in that situation).

Anyways this pic is so full of win.
1z6yxog.jpg

Some fascinating pictures of North Korea ... http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/04/glimpses-of-humanity-in-choreographed-north-korea/100280/

s_n03_RTR30SI2.jpg

s_n35_RTR30T7V.jpg

s_n19_RTR30SWK.jpg

s_n12_15038674.jpg

Notice how the woman all the way in the front has both feet off the ground.

Top Bottom