Potential way to destroy the Idea of Evil—and some musings about the Eschaton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if Guts will calmly fight them, you know what I mean; how isn't he gonna be raging when he faces them? And I know it's an unlikely situation, but in my eyes it will be the most satisfying. What will probably happen is like SK and maybe even zodd will help guts out with the godhand (maybe the Rpg crew too but I don't think they'll last too long in another dimension/ hell).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jajimufu said:
Idk if Guts will calmly fight them, you know what I mean; how isn't he gonna be raging when he faces them?

Way to miss the point.

Jajimufu said:
What will probably happen is like SK and maybe even zodd will help guts out with the godhand (maybe the Rpg crew too but I don't think they'll last too long in another dimension/ hell).

I take exception to you calling Guts' friends "the RPG crew". It's reductive and inaccurate as to what their role in the story actually is. Also what's that about other dimensions? Do you think there's environmental damage there? Theresia didn't look like she was wearing the Varia Suit in volume 3.

Anyway, looking at the last page of this thread, I think it has run its course (and veered severely off course from its original topic). I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom