Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

34cm in height = over 13 inches!!! I think this will be EQUAL to the guts hawk on horseback bloody ver!
Ok, ok I know maybe I'm reachin' a bit here but MY GOD dynamic of the pose, the intensitty and tension of the the sword swing has been perfectly captured, the helmet with the one piercing eye!? Pure mastery, and if that change o head is done correctly FUGEDDABOUDIT!! Got my order in whew!!

chezzrok said:
34cm in height = over 13 inches!!! I think this will be EQUAL to the guts hawk on horseback bloody ver!
Ok, ok I know maybe I'm reachin' a bit here but MY GOD dynamic of the pose, the intensitty and tension of the the sword swing has been perfectly captured, the helmet with the one piercing eye!? Pure mastery, and if that change o head is done correctly FUGEDDABOUDIT!! Got my order in whew!!

Lol, but i must agree with you :chomp:

Z

zelo30

based on the new pic it doesnt seem like they have the face of guts right :(

yesmilord

千年王国
Art of War was very generous and allowed me to spread the payment across multiple installments (I'm with you, Armored_Berserk!).

I am beyond hype right now :chomp:

Re: Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

mainitem.jpg

Face seems very good for me :troll:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
As expected, Ver. 1 is soldout. Much more pics on AOW and I'm very disappointed with Guts face. Ah well, the helmet stays on then.

But I gotta admit, didn't realize how BIG this statue is until they put it next to Zodd: Revelation!

I'm guessing the "20th Ann." engrave will be on the base but wasn't sure with the color difference. Maybe its me but I feel the bloodwork on the sword looks weird considering its suppose to be a striking/slicing stance.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
cucu4coco said:
As expected, Ver. 1 is soldout. Much more pics on AOW and I'm very disappointed with Guts face. Ah well, the helmet stays on then.

Well I guess that was to be expected, what with them purposedly not showing it until the last moment. Guess we got a little too excited in the first place, knowing AOW's history.

Well it was to be expected that it would sell out that fast but the face is wrong yet again well in my opinion but other than that its pretty damn awesome to look at in the pictures

i'm also a bit disappointed with the face... too late to provide feedback for AoW to change i guess?

anyway, since the head is removable... once released, would people who ordered this statue be interested in commissioning a talented pro to create a better looking head? :guts:

yesmilord

千年王国
Even if the face is off (again), the detail on this thing is astounding. I am seriously looking at these pictures with my jaw dropped. :ganishka:

LOL, I happen to like the face and the blood. In my opinion, it is one of the better facialreprsentations of sculpted guts I have seen. I believe what has to be taken into account is the tension in the face in relationship to the sword swing; he's putting everything he's got into the swing resulting in the high cheek bone protrusion and squinting of the eyes for focus and accuracy with applied force.Just my 2 pennies. Congrats to all who scored one!

anyone here got their statue yet? Could be nice with some more pictures, I'm not getting mine for another 2 months :daiba:

yesmilord

千年王国
asic said:
anyone here got their statue yet? Could be nice with some more pictures, I'm not getting mine for another 2 months :daiba:

If I'm not mistaken, nobody will get theirs for another two months?

That can't be right, can it? Im waiting 2 months because I'm paying over 3 months but surely someone must have a better financial status than me hehe :sad:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
asic said:
That can't be right, can it? Im waiting 2 months because I'm paying over 3 months but surely someone must have a better financial status than me hehe :sad:

I don't think you understand how buying statues from AOW works. There's always a delay of several months between the pre-order and the shipment. See what I just took from their website concerning this statue:

AOW said:
Planned Release Time: from September to October, 2009

yesmilord

千年王国
Just a minor heads up, it looks like AoW still can't sell all of the non-bloodies:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BERSERK-the-20th-anniversary-statue-ver-2-Non-blood_W0QQitemZ370222570394QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5632fc1b9a&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Top Bottom