Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our latest item, BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary will be open for order at 12:00 p.m. (noon) 20th June(Japanese time).

It is the biggest molding of Armored Berserk from ART OF WAR, the total length of his sword is 41cm. And it is strictly our first figure of Berserker Armor which can be seen when Guts controlled the Armor completely. (Originated from Vol.31, eyehole of helmet became widen so Guts’s eye can be visible)

Color of the armor is silver, and blue and green was added to represent sharpness and unprecedented feeling of the armor. And interchangeable head without helmet will be attached so that you can enjoy the statue twice.

Daiba statue, first molding from AOW will be attached on Exclusive ver.1.

*image only.

Exclusive Ver.1 “Bloodstained armor”(34 cm (H) x 42cm (W) x 60 cm (D) base included) Attachment: Daiba statue(11cm(H)), interchangeable head, Serial no.plate: 80,000 Yen. Limited to 100 pieces

Exclusive Ver.2 “Non-blood armor” Attachment: interchangeable head, Serial no.plate: 70,000 Yen. Limited to 100 pieces

*Please note that Daiba will be attached on the Exclusive ver.1 only.

Ordinary Pre-order taking starts at: 12:00pm(noon), 20th June (Japanese time)

Priority pre-order service period: 12:00pm(noon)18 th~11:00am 19 th June (Japanese time)

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
That statue is amazing and the Daiba is so cool! Limited to 100, that statue is going to be a grail amongst collectors. Anyone want to borrow me 800 bucks?

Indeed! Sorry for not having a picture. This is my FIRST POST EVER! I copied and pasted but the picture wouldn't appear. I'm sure if anyone want to see what it looks like, they can find a way.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
guts.jpg

daiba.jpg

great news! finally something new from AoW...

i'm so glad that i canceled the ugly face 1/6 lost children statue...

the question now is which to get: bloody or normal version... or both? :chomp:

there is no released date

mainitem.jpg

I would prefer another character but damn ....this statue is so cool, I look foward to see Guts face with his real eyes !

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
My God it looks beautiful. And Daiba as a bonus character is an excellent idea. I'd have preferred if they kept his eyes black, but whatever.

yesmilord

千年王国
Just when I was about to lose all hope for another Armored Berserk statue...I lose hope again. Wallet. Is. Empty.

Someone up there hates me :(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Grovel said:
Looks very impressive in the small pics shown - even Guts face looks like it might have a good likeness.

Yeah, that's the first thing I noticed. I don't want to get too excited but it looks like they finally got it right. Of course it's always easier when the statue's bigger.

Z

zelo30

when preordering do they take the full amount instantly or when it is available? when is it comming out?

thanks

zelo30 said:
when preordering do they take the full amount instantly or when it is available? when is it comming out?

thanks

from my experience pre-ordering with AoW, they require payment in full at the time when order is made.

btw, does anyone know what is the difference between the priority pre-order vs. ordinary pre-order? i also received the same email notice from AoW (assist), but it's not really clear to me...

I am going to work my ass off this week to try and get this. I hope they ship it in the same cool wooden box as the griffith 1/8 they had. What first strikes me about this is the blood work on the sword. It really looks impressive. Simply beautiful.

Guts

Black Swordsman
zelo30 said:
How long do you think before the bloody version sells out?

if worry about the statue being sold out, AOW is actually now taking preorder, if request is email to them.

Z

zelo30

I'm worried because I won't have the money till July 24 :(. I hope the still have the bloody version by that time. What do you think, will it sell out in 1 month?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
zelo30 said:
I'm worried because I won't have the money till July 24 :(. I hope the still have the bloody version by that time. What do you think, will it sell out in 1 month?

It will sell out in under 12 hours.

Top Bottom