Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

What first strikes me about this is the blood work on the sword. It really looks impressive. Simply beautiful.

The blood work on the prototypes is always fabulous, perfect, impressive blablabla...
But when you got the real mass-painted statue in front of your eyes, the disappointment is constantly deep.
Whatever, I just want to warn you. Don't concentrate too much on the beauty of the paint job (especially the blood) on the prototypes ;)

zelo30 said:
I'm worried because I won't have the money till July 24 :(. I hope the still have the bloody version by that time. What do you think, will it sell out in 1 month?

If you have ordered with them before e-mail them and ask if you can order and defer payment for a month. They have been very understanding with me in the past since I buy everything they know I am good for it. Even if you haven't bought in the past it still couldn't hurt to ask.

Kenji-kun said:
The blood work on the prototypes is always fabulous, perfect, impressive blablabla...
But when you got the real mass-painted statue in front of your eyes, the disappointment is constantly deep.
Whatever, I just want to warn you. Don't concentrate too much on the beauty of the paint job (especially the blood) on the prototypes ;)

I have to disagree here. The paint job is always great with aow. I really don't have to complain about any of the statues I bought. Of course prototypes are prototypes and they are always like perfect. But the slightly difference there is with the production paint job is not about quality but because it is hand painted.

zelo30 said:
I'm worried because I won't have the money till July 24 :(. I hope the still have the bloody version by that time. What do you think, will it sell out in 1 month?

I am in the same situation. Seriously try to contact them to delay the payment, because it will be sold out very fast, like few days (or hours).

Freakin' gorgeaous. My inside info said that they were doing a large, bloody, full action berserker armour guts! Guess, my resources are relable! :chomp: :beast: :daiba:..WHEW!! 800usd, geez!

Z

zelo30

one quick question. in the previous berserk armor statues, his armor is black, why did they change the color this time? isnt it suppose to be black?

zelo30 said:
one quick question. in the previous berserk armor statues, his armor is black, why did they change the color this time? isnt it suppose to be black?

No, in the previous armored statues, his armor isn't black

_DSC1314-3.jpg

DSC_2235.jpg

DSC_2234.jpg

Portgas, the PVC Guts Black Swordsman (Exclusive ver.), ZODD Senma, Zodd revelation I / II, all the repaints etc... the paint job of the blood on the prototypes are way much better than what was done on the mass-product statues.
But indeed, the recent Guts Hundred Man Killer was great ! And I hope it will be the same for this model but I just wanted to say that if you want to avoid disappointment, don't focus too much on the prototypes as far as it concerns the paint job of the blood.

zelo30 said:

not really black but silver, then it can be see as blue or green, all depend on the light. AoW did great job with tint of color, they will make it again

Re: Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Kenji-kun said:
Portgas, the PVC Guts Black Swordsman (Exclusive ver.), ZODD Senma, Zodd revelation I / II, all the repaints etc... the paint job of the blood on the prototypes are way much better than what was done on the mass-product statues.
But indeed, the recent Guts Hundred Man Killer was great ! And I hope it will be the same for this model but I just wanted to say that if you want to avoid disappointment, don't focus too much on the prototypes as far as it concerns the paint job of the blood.

Well I see your point, that is a way to avoid deception, but I think you don't think like that until you get a statue with a poor paint app. :serpico:

I got the repainted Zodd Senma and it is one of the best paint application I have ever seen on a statue. I know there are some issues with the paint job for the Zodd revelation statue concerning the flesh tone and the blood paint. But still, my point is that Aow quality is top-notch and I just can't see any difference between prototypes and the statues I own. And I think that is the reason why people keep buying these $800 statues. Because there is (almost never) no deception when the item is finally on the shelf.

COLOR ME EXCITED!!!! :chomp: I'm VERY VERY curious about Guts' face. Could this be the one where they get it just right?! Here's hoping!

Z

zelo30

hi all,

I sent an e-mail to AOW and i was able to delay payment on the 20th anniversary, but of course a down payment is required.

they also said "shipping charge will be known later, we think it will be september" wooooot.

EDIT: i forgot to mention i have purchased from them before , so i think thats why they let me do it :)

zelo30 said:
hi all,

I sent an e-mail to AOW and i was able to delay payment on the 20th anniversary, but of course a down payment is required.

they also said "shipping charge will be known later, we think it will be september" wooooot.

EDIT: i forgot to mention i have purchased from them before , so i think thats why they let me do it :)

How much of a delay in payment did they allow? I've purchased from them before as well but didn't know they would be kind enough to do this for frequent customers.

Z

zelo30

zelo30 said:
the new pics are awsome but why did they make his eye yellow?

never mind i asked AOW and they said that the camera couldnt focus on the eye without the flash. the flash caused the eye to be yellow. they told me not to worry, his eyes wont be yellow. im a paranoid freak heheh.

nice new pics... now unveil unmasked face picture please! :chomp:

is everyone getting the bloody version? i'm kind of leaning towards the non-blood version... both versions are equally "limited" in edition size...

Z

zelo30

im getting bloddy version because i dont have any guts statue with blood. :)

Top Bottom