Present day characters

judeaulover1

judeau rocks! judeau rocks!
Hey I was wondering, if the characters of berserk were in present day time who/what would they be. Just a question

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Well, obviously, Guts would be a mercenary operating in Central and South America, where he meets up with the revolutionary army led by Griffith. This modern-day Band of the Hawk is funded clandestinely by the CIA, who are eager as always to have a stake in controlling other countries. Specifically, they are bothered by the rising popularity of a certain warlord named Chudah Gennon, whose Communist policies are strangely still anathema to the U.S. Intelligence sector, despite the collapse of the Soviet Union. SO, Griffith, Guts, and the rest of the Hawks are engaged in fierce conflict with this warlord in a guerrilla conflict unseen by most of the world at large.Overseeing their operations for the CIA is their liason, Miss Charlotte King, a young, beautiful woman taken in completely by Griffith's charm and good looks. I could draw this fanfic out further, but I won't. Throw in the occult elements (Zodd, Behelit, Skull Knight, etc.) and the romance between Casca (a nameless orphan taken in by the hawks after they raided an enemy encampment.) and Guts (who was abused in an orphanage by modern-day Donovan before being adopted by Shizu and Gambino) and you've got it.

Herald of Yama said:
Well, obviously, Guts would be a mercenary operating in Central and South America, where he meets up with the revolutionary army led by Griffith. This modern-day Band of the Hawk is funded clandestinely by the CIA, who are eager as always to have a stake in controlling other countries. Specifically, they are bothered by the rising popularity of a certain warlord named Chudah Gennon, whose Communist policies are strangely still anathema to the U.S. Intelligence sector, despite the collapse of the Soviet Union. SO, Griffith, Guts, and the rest of the Hawks are engaged in fierce conflict with this warlord in a guerrilla conflict unseen by most of the world at large.Overseeing their operations for the CIA is their liason, Miss Charlotte King, a young, beautiful woman taken in completely by Griffith's charm and good looks. I could draw this fanfic out further, but I won't. Throw in the occult elements (Zodd, Behelit, Skull Knight, etc.) and the romance between Casca (a nameless orphan taken in by the hawks after they raided an enemy encampment.) and Guts (who was abused in an orphanage by modern-day Donovan before being adopted by Shizu and Gambino) and you've got it.

Yes, awsome, why didn't i think of that, especially because i just saw something on the history channel about it. The South American Mercenary band kicks ass there, they make the guerilla armies look like the average soldier that Gutts faces.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
If this sounds like Sin City, then well... um.  yup.

Guts would be a violent hitman or street thug not sure what to do with his life until his on and off girlfriend gets raped and killed.  He then seeks revenge on the man who is responsible and then after succeeding is gunned down by the police.

Griffith would become a politician, obsessed with overly excersising his power and opressing poor women.  He would end up raping/killing Casca then getting killed by Guts.

Casca would be the unfortunate victim of Senator Griffith, and Gut's lover.  She has 2 children...

Schierke and Isidro would be the two children, and grow up seperated from eachother due to the foster care systems.  Isidro would end up becoming a street thug like his father, eventually killed in a soured drug deal.  Schierke would struggle through life and eventually become senator, the same position of the man who had killed her mother and was vanquished by her father (though she never knew what really happened, and decided it best if she just leaves the past as it is).

As for the Hawks and so on?  They'd be in Iraq likely.

Wyald?  He'd be the next Ron Jeremy.

Zodd would be a body builder and UFC champion.

Void would be a math professor.

Slan would be a whore.

Ubik and Conrad would be gay lovers.  Ubik would die from a ruptured intestine and internal damages from using a pressure washer for anal pleasures, and Conrad would eventually fade away as another victim of HIV.

I can t think of anymore... oh well.

Edit: Oh yeah. Skull Knight would be a children's eduatainment icon, like Barney or Bozo the Clown! He loves kids!

Beneath

The wind whispered.. and the world began to change
Guts would be Dolph Lundgren for sure, and hed star in like 30 crappy movies where he kicks all kinds of ass. "I am going to break you."

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
All I know is that Steven Segal would make a great Donovan. I'd at least like to see him get shot through the mouth with a crossbow.

...Maybe Michael Jackson is really an apostle...

hah, Michael Jackson apostle... we already saw him transform into a monster in 'Thriller,' its more likely than Serpico apostle :p

If the characters were in the present day, Farnese would probably be like paris hilton. Flora and Skull Knight would be professors somewhere. And Skully would participate in rennaisance faires.

R

-rob-

Trashcan said:

Haha nice.

Top Bottom