Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majin Tenshi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
I would like the Exit polls to know that I voted for Skull Lard. (s)he's pretty funny and I hate it when the board is filled with serious topics that really don't serve any purpose. ;)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
FOOLS! Have you no concept of the danger Skull Lard poses?

Back ME and only yours souls shall be consumed to power my golem army!

Side with Skull Lard and ye shall be opressed by I giant blue fist! Domo-kuns will run rampant, slaughtering your favorite manga-ka! Not even Puck can save Miura from the Domo-kun hoards.

Join now, in the quest for Evil, Golems, and the Skullknight way!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
if the moderators choose not to take the responsability, eventually they will decide... Not us...

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Sparnage said:
That totally depends on who you choose.
do you mean to tell me that if Skull Lard here gets the votes... he gets the position???
C'MON!!.... dont get me wrong... I have nothing against him or anybody. But again IF this thread is the REAL DEAL (witch I would imagine the moderators would be making this thread) then it would be somebody that deserves it...

in this case... I would vote for Eddie...

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
thats more like it... I guess I took this thread seriously... 8)
by the way Aconyro thanks for even putting me on the vote list...

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Nomad said:
do you mean to tell me that if Skull Lard here gets the votes... he gets the position???
C'MON!!.... dont get me wrong... I have nothing against him or anybody. But again IF this thread is the REAL DEAL (witch I would imagine the moderators would be making this thread) then it would be somebody that deserves it...

in this case... I would vote for Eddie...

This could be the REAL DEAL, No admins have said anything about it but that could mean anything. Who knows, they may actually consider whoever wins for the position. This may be much more serious than some think. To be safe one should either vote seriously or wait for them to say something. I encourage serious voting.

Remember the poll closes May 3.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Majin Tenshi said:
FOOLS! Have you no concept of the danger Skull Lard poses?

Back ME and only yours souls shall be consumed to power my golem army!

Side with Skull Lard and ye shall be opressed by I giant blue fist! Domo-kuns will run rampant, slaughtering your favorite manga-ka! Not even Puck can save Miura from the Domo-kun hoards.

Join now, in the quest for Evil, Golems, and the Skullknight way!

A vote for Bob is a vote for me and my army of kittens, ready at all times to combat the evils of Majin-tenshin and his Domo-kun army.

Oh yeah, one time I saw Majin-tenshin pick his nose and he wet his bed when he was 8, can you really make a bed wetter your president? Vote reason, vote kitten.

Paid for by Kittens Across The World.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aconyro said:
This could be the REAL DEAL, No admins have said anything about it
Did you miss this?

Walter said:
I officially endorse the wholesale slaughter of Shootin' the Breeze by SkullLaRD's hands. As long as he stays within that section, I couldn't care less.

But if you guys choose a new "leader" then yeah, I'll consider it. Who would want to run this Trash Can anyway, though?

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
THIS IS LIKE THAT EPISODE OF SUDDENLY SUSAN WHERE SUSAN RUNS AGAINST HULK HOGAN FOR MAYOR!!!11 SUSAN KEEPS ON GIVING GOOD SPEECHES AND TALKS SMART AND THAT KIND OF STUFF, BUT THEN THE HULKSTER SMASHES HER AND DESTROYS THE DEBATE PODIUM!!! OOHHHH!!!! AND THEN HULK WINS!!11 GUESS WHO IS HULK!1//111/! NOT...THAT I WATCH SUDDENLY...SUSAN...

HOHOHOHOHO!11

Walter said:
Did you miss this?But if you guys choose a new "leader" then yeah, I'll consider it. Who would want to run this Trash Can anyway, though?

Oh shit this is the real deal? I don't want Skull Lard to win :eek:, Vote for VHB or Mahin Tenshi PEOPLE!!! >:(

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ironicly... on Skull Lard's thread...most people vote no... yet here he's at the top.
now that Walter will at least consider it I say we go to a fresh start. ;D.

again... Skull Lard nothing against you man...

Aconyro

REVENGE!
It wouldn't be right to reset it now that Walter has acknowledged it.

However, the amount of options could be a factor. If needed we could run the top two against each other. But only with Walter's say so. Otherwise, this is the deciding poll.

And even if a one on one showdown is condoned. The importance of this poll does not lower at all. People still need to vote for the contenders they want to be the final two.

Once again the poll closes May 3, Vote and encourage others to vote.

MAJIN TENSHI FOR PRESIDENT!!!

A VOTE AGAINST MAJIN IS A VOTE FOR UTTER DESTRUCTION!!!!!

Tasty-domo.gif

MAY THE GOLEM LIVE!!!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom