Proj's colors

wow proj, I rarely come to this board anymore, but because of the long time intervals between seeing your work, I get to see the vast improvement you have made since your first picture. Ever thought of sending samples of your work to miura and getting a job in turning berserk into a colored manga? :carcus:

Well this sucks. I started this pic the day it came out. I just take forever and a day to finish things (I kno Aaz, the Daka, soon buddy).

Facetoface.jpg

Hi-Res (Thank you again Lith)
http://vs02.justedge.net/~afn20039/ig/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

Quick shout out: Lith and CnC, you guys are my coloring idols. You too D-aololalalala. Not sucking up, I just think it's time I say you 2 mo-fo's inspire to sit and play with Miura's work for hours! :casca:

P.s. Might, MIGHT attempt Ganishka's whiskers. However, the thought makes me shutter. :judo:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Proj2501 said:
Well this sucks. I started this pic the day it came out. I just take forever and a day to finish things (I kno Aaz, the Daka, soon buddy).

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/RRomero704/Facetoface.jpg
Hi-Res (Thank you again Lith)

Quick shout out: Lith and CnC, you guys are my coloring idols. You too D-aololalalala. Not sucking up, I just think it's time I say you 2 mo-fo's inspire to sit and play with Miura's work for hours! :casca:
Holy crap thats awesome! :isidro: :isidro: :isidro:

CnC

Ad Oculos
already I like it more than mine. I think it stand some brightness though, its very dark (a quick levels adjustment does the trick). Good on ya mate

ps: its my new wallpaper :)

Thanx for kind words people. If anyone needs dif resolutions, let me know.
CnC said:
I think it stand some brightness though, its very dark (a quick levels adjustment does the trick).
Mmm, the lighting was an issue for me.
This was the first quick attempt to see where I wanted to go with it.
beta.jpg

It was when I re-read the episode I saw this one panel and made me decided to take the approach I did.
Ganishkalight.jpg

Crazy Miura :schierke:

Edit: Mamba!!! Lol, you're still alive eh?

i have to say proj, your work just keeps getting better and better and you can see the improvement from when u first began till now. keep up with the good work and cant wait to see whats next.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Interesting first draft.

Its way too dark, but it creates some interesting ideas that you could do with the lighting. The sun outside could act as a spotlight to whatever you want.
I wish I had thought of that when I was doing mine. D'oh.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Been awhile since I checked your stuff. You've been getting better. You have some awesome works in here. I like how you seem to (I think) vary your approach to different panels.

Greetings ya'll. Some old stuff I've been meaning to finish. Now that school is done, I can get back to finishing projects that I started but never saw through to the end.

First: Ganishka The Thunderhead *click*
Needless to say the thunderbolts were a pain in the arse.

This one I did in 2 sec for fun: :troll:
trollX_Xcopy.jpg

More on the way.

Later SkullKnighters.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Nice work on the Ganish colloration Proj. The colors you picked really match up to the mood I felt when I read those episodes. They contrast with the lightning really well too.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nice stuff Proj, but I seem to remember a certain image involving Daka that was never finished. :puck:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Proj2501 said:
Greetings ya'll. Some old stuff I've been meaning to finish. Now that school is done, I can get back to finishing projects that I started but never saw through to the end.

Well its about goddamn time :chomp:
Prioritizing school work over Berserk colorings... for shame!

As for Ganishka the Thunderhead... I like it!
I really dig the lighting and the shading on the clouds.

The troll one is good too! He's too smooth tho! Rough up that skin texture a bit. I realize, though, that it's a quicky.

ubik_angry.gif

POST MORE!​

edit: thanks rhombaad

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Nice stuff, Proj! This one is a definite keeper!

CnC said:
POST MORE!

By the way, where's the "flaming-eyes-of-doom Ubik" that I'm so accustomed to seeing with this? And I agree with CnC, I can't wait to see more, Proj.

This is probably because I suck, but I still like the rough coloring job better. It has a grittier mood to it. :chomp: Time to go through your gallery weeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom