Proj's colors

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
What color does everyone think the Falconia crystal wards are? Sorry, I'm a little off lately, idk their actual name. I was thinking either traditional crystal (not much color, just reflecting surroundings) or having them glow from within (like a fire inside).
Since they're representative of the wings of the Falcon of Light, I'd agree with Aaz that they'd probably be the color of white/light.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Hey, Skullknight.net. It's been awhile. I don't color much these days sadly, but I've gotten pretty big into photography. Thought this would be the best place to share tonight's subject. Hope everyone is doing well!

BJULYyR.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sup Proj. That's pretty neat, picture is crisp enough that it looks like a 3D model at first glance when downsized. :void:
Nice work with the fog, too!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
That's pretty neat, picture is crisp enough that it looks like a 3D model at first glance when downsized. :void:
Nice work with the fog, too!

Agreed. I actually thought it was a 3D model at first glance. :void:

Thanks, guys. Found an old fog machine and have been a total one trick pony with it. I think it lends itself rather well to monster photo atmosphere.

Waiting of a 1/6 scale Guts to arrive. I'm also debating on whether or not to pull the trigger on the Threezero Skull Knight.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
These are awesome, Proj, great job! It's a pretty neat way to make use of your figures. Mine are busy collecting dust, which is definitely not as cool-looking as fog. :judo:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
What a great piece to return with, Proj! Great color choice and lighting so far, excited to see where you go with this. :ubik:

Cool stuff Proj! I liked the colors you chose for Void and his old crew!
Thanks, Grail. The member to the far left has given me the most grief in terms of color choice. At first glance, he knee jerk reminds me of Ganishka, so I wanted to avoid a blue color palatte. Tried purple, too Dark Crystal for me. Even tried an emerald look for him, but it didn't feel right, you know? Went back to blue with an effort to portray some transparency, hence the bit of red you see. I've seen other color jobs where he sticks out way too much, so, yeah, he's been a little challenging, but I like the direction of him atm.

Gosh darn. Can't figure out why exported jpgs out of PS are warmer when viewed outside of PS. Things were simpler in the old days. :daiba: I wish I did a cleaner job one her hair edges. Oh, well. Practice makes perfect.

Upon my most recent reread, goddamn, what a great character arc she's gone through. Truly. I remember just tuning in when she was a total sadist. Now's she's got a heart that just won't quit. #BestGirl:farnese:

lmOBlEI.jpg

Top Bottom