Proj's colors

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Wow, I really like that one. It has so much more atmosphere than the original. Excellent work on the lighting.

Berserkv23c09p174-175copy.jpg

;) My first Griffith

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Pretty impressive. The greys work very well with the mood of that chapter. It always seems so much darker than the rest.

Belial

It could be Heaven, but disguised as Hell
Looks great, but I always imagined Mozgus in that form with a greenish tint to his body...maybe I saw a colored picture of him with a green tint or something.

Belial said:
Looks great, but I always imagined Mozgus in that form with a greenish tint to his body...maybe I saw a colored picture of him with a green tint or something.
judging from my avatar, he looks a bit more blueish to me :-\
Still, it's an awesome coloring. Nice job on the griffith coloring too! ;D

I thought the same as C...till i saw Redria's avatar...so i was like hmmmm ok blue it is.....HA.....thanx for all the feedback guys.....it keeps me goin...lol...its the truth tho!!!! ;D 8) ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nice coloring Proj, anyway:

Belial said:
I always imagined Mozgus in that form with a greenish tint to his body...
redria said:
judging from my avatar, he looks a bit more blueish to me :-\

He's actually rather grey guys, judging from the color illustrations available (TCG), so I think Proj got it right. :)

yeah I dunno how reliable this is but:

if you look well enough, you see both grey,blue,purple and green tints in the avatar of
Redria (well is the pic made by miura?)...and well it can be sort of reflections anyway.

I'd say it doesn't matter but keep it grey as the basis color and than use some overlay tint as said before...(blue works the best IMO)

I Really like you're colorings 'Proj', I always wanted that chap colored, maybe you can do some more pages of it?(the one guts finally stabs(pierces) that bastard is phat!).

What I wanted to say about the last Griffith one is; make the smoke more blurry(just add Gaussian blur filter to certain places or use the blur-tool or whatever(well, you know how it works)

it makes it more flashy in a special effect-way, and leaves all those tiny dots away...

keep it up! ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rickert said:
if you look well enough, you see both grey,blue,purple and green tints in the avatar of Redria (well is the pic made by miura?)...and well it can be sort of reflections anyway.

The avatar of redria isn't the original, the colors were modified (hence the bluish tint). The original is grey.

Hmmmm I see, maybe ill modify the colors and see how it looks.... :-\
EDIT: Here it is with the 'proper' coloring.
berserk-v21c03p058colorfixcopy.jpg

Personally I like the blue better, that's just me tho.

Samu2aiMugen said:
Hey what's up all, I'm a friend of Proj's....... I just wanted to Post a color i did..... check it out ...tell me what ya think

Wow... I didnt know we got so much drawing talents here :D

You work is great too Samu2ai

Thanks ....lol......i actually taught Proj.....a thing or two....lmao....but it's all good....I hope i did....hell i went to art school of years .....anyways thanks bro....if you have any requests....just send it to my email...and i'll try and do them for ya...... ;D

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Samu2aiMugen said:
Hey what's up all, I'm a friend of Proj's....... I just wanted to Post a color i did..... check it out ...tell me what ya think
http://home.comcast.net/~mbn83/BerserkArmor.jpg

Looks good!  The only improvement I can think of is to color the whole eye in red, which would really pop it out.

thanks ......the only reason i made the eye that color is cause if i used a BRIGHT RED.......i wouldn't of looked right with that color scheme....if ya know what i mean....I tried to keep it derived around the purple and the dark blue of the armor...........

http://home.comcast.net/~samu2ai/berserkarmorwallpaper.jpg
something for all you guys

Top Bottom