Question about Guts armor

Hey,
I am working on a game/UE5 version of Guts from Volume 14-17 but mainly the latter after he gets the upgrade from Godot. I just have a few things I am uncertain about. Its pretty trivial stuff but accuracy matters.

Perhaps someone here can help me figure out how these butt flaps function. Are they attached to the cuirass or to the belt? Are they just light skinned leather?
flaps.jpg

The other part I was not sure about is the codpiece and how it is put on, is it just a "g-string" seperate piece with the thin leather strap going between his legs and butt flaps? :serpico:

codpiece.jpg
Any additional info is most helpful, not just about these 2 pieces but any insight into this version of his armor. Cheers!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah these pieces of the armor are leather and are meant to protect his neither regions, which I'm sure you'll agree is sensible. They're not "flapping" but are held in place securely. As for how they're attached, isn't figuring that out half the fun? Have fun. :casca:

Okay good to know thanks
hah yes some things are left to the imagination (also called hiding stuff behind other objects and never explaining it :p).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
hah yes some things are left to the imagination (also called hiding stuff behind other objects and never explaining it :p).

Honestly I'm sure there's a logic and a reason for everything, but I'm not motivated enough to work on deducing it. :iva:

Top Bottom