Rare Puck Resin Statue on Ebay that ends 5/17/05

Hey ya'll,

Just thought I'd let you know, that a pretty rare Puck statue is on ebay right now. It ends in less than 2 days on 5/17.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=99992&item=5974796340&rd=1

It may look like the same figure you've seen around in the blister packs, but this one was actually never released in the US and is the smile variant and limited to only 300 pieces. It's also made of higher quality: resin/polystone.

Anyways, I ended up getting mine from Japan for $60 or so a year ago, but I have a feeling it won't go for that much on ebay.

One of ya'll should definitely pick it up =).

Happy bidding.

hehe, i dont think i would bid on it, even though its that rare. but it looks like this one might go for a low price...

Wow, I never even knew that they made different versions of that Statue. Thanks for the info (Now, I have to try my luck at that Puck Resin Statue Auction!)
Thanks Again,
JP

I tried, but lost, I had been watching it since day one. I wish it wasnt posted on here, made more competition. But I totally understand why it was :)

grendelrt said:
I tried, but lost, I had been watching it since day one. I wish it wasnt posted on here, made more competition. But I totally understand why it was :)

Ahhh! Sorry! I hope you're not too disappointed. I just thought it was a deal too good to pass up so I had to let you all know.

conan said:
SOLD for less than 25.oo...not bad whoever got it...

Indeed a good price. And actually, I recognize the bidder who won. He's a faithful member of skullknight.net =)

DirectDK said:
Ahhh! Sorry! I hope you're not too disappointed. I just thought it was a deal too good to pass up so I had to let you all know.

Yeah like I said, I totally understand why you posted it, just looking out for your fellow members =)

conan

Until next time...
I posted a prototype Guts BS "Battle Damaged" statue from ebay here about six weeks ago and won. seems no one wanted it but me? ???

Got it for only $22.50 shipped from HK!!

Great deal IMO...

Pics in a thread below-

conan

Until next time...
congrats!

I'm not a Puck fan, but the resale value on that is WAY more than that I'm sure....

Top Bottom