(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Hello friends,
I've just received the new Guts Hundred Man killer from berserkberserk and wish to share one or pic.
dscf5671o.jpg

dscf5670q.jpg

dscf5669f.jpg

It is huge compared to the usual size we found from AOW and others.

BTW berserkberserk, is it possible to make a hole in the base to fill it with sand or other stuff, to make it feel heavier.
I guess you made the base hollow because of the resin cost (it would use to much resin for a single base).

Thank You berserkberserk your work is very appreciated.
The definition of fine art ;)

Go get yours people!!!

Hello I would very much like to buy one of these kits pre-painted if they are still available. I had to make an account just to try to buy this one, because it looks absolutely amazing!

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks!

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
just recieved mine. All i can say is wow. this thing is HUGE. i have seen pics of it in the past but they just don't do it justice. Must buy for any berserk fan.

Guts 100 Man Killer for Rupert Sinclair (pre painted version)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.167739703416797.1073741840.149911085199659&type=3#!/media/set/?set=a.167739703416797.1073741840.149911085199659&type=3

thank you very much

Congrats Sankari! Yours looks great.

Mine was finished yesterday as well :ubik:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172999572890810&id=149911085199659

Can't wait to get it. I like the little "splatter" effect he put near the top of the sword on my paint job.

I don't really have a lot of Berserk statues aside from a Griffith on horse I got years ago from craigslist thanks to DirectDK (Even though Berserk is my favorite anime and I'd love to, I find AOW's statues both too small and also quite expensive, especially when compared to companies like Sideshow, etc) so this will be my main Berserk piece and it looks amazing.

Really looking forward to pieces you do in the future BerserkBerserk. Would love to see your take on the Guts and Slan in this scale.

Mine arrived yesterday, very nicely packed. I'm so in love with this piece.
I did a little custom work on the base, added some "moss, foliage, twigs, etc."

0F72DWZl.jpg

qrzzzHml.jpg

wVF2Bp3l.jpg

I6uMyMgl.jpg

Thanks Jonathan (berserkberserk) for the most awesome piece in my collection

Sankari said:
Mine arrived yesterday, very nicely packed. I'm so in love with this piece.
I did a little custom work on the base, added some "moss, foliage, twigs, etc."

0F72DWZl.jpg

qrzzzHml.jpg

wVF2Bp3l.jpg

I6uMyMgl.jpg

Thanks Jonathan (berserkberserk) for the most awesome piece in my collection

Hi everyone! Was wondering if anyone has this statue they can sell me or of BetserkBerserk is still making them? I'm very interested . And seemed to have missed my chance cause I registered a bit late

Please! :)

bains1989 said:
Hi everyone! Was wondering if anyone has this statue they can sell me or of BetserkBerserk is still making them? I'm very interested . And seemed to have missed my chance cause I registered a bit late

Please! :)

sent you PM with his contacts

Top Bottom