SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2014! Time for Presents!

I got mine from The Branded1 last night. I can't wait to open it on Christmas!

TheBranded1 said:
Got mine from jackolyn today, thanks!. I think i know what it is from the sound of broken glass :judo:

Sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully, it's superficial. :sad:

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Rhombaad said:
I got mine from The Branded1 last night. I can't wait to open it on Christmas!

Glad to hear it Rhomby! And thank you for your present - the gift that keeps on givi--

gameover_zps6312e459.png

(The Legend of Grimrock! :slan: )

TheBranded1 said:
Got mine from jackolyn today, thanks!. I think i know what it is from the sound of broken glass :judo:

Oh noo!! I hope it's still ok inside!! Whats underneath the glass might be damaged cause of it.... :magni:

I hope it's ok! (If it's damaged, send me a pm and let me know, I would be more than happy to make you a new one!!)

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.

Jackolyn said:
Oh noo!! I hope it's still ok inside!! Whats underneath the glass might be damaged cause of it.... :magni:

I hope it's ok! (If it's damaged, send me a pm and let me know, I would be more than happy to make you a new one!!)

i havent opened it. ill do it soon to let you know the state of your gift.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Grail said:
Glad to hear it Rhomby! And thank you for your present - the gift that keeps on givi--

gameover_zps6312e459.png

(The Legend of Grimrock! :slan: )

You're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying it. :serpico:

(Hopefully, there won't be too many of those "Game Overs". :void:)

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

The other week I got a MYSTERIOUS package! I'm very excited to open it up on Christmas! :guts:

Also, I just shipped me and Grail's Secret Schnoz gifts a few days ago. I sincerely hope they get there on time. :farnese:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.

thanks for the nice drawing jackolyn, i love it and made by you has no price on the time you spent doing it.

20141224_175136_zps92aca3de.jpg

TheBranded1 said:
thanks for the nice drawing jackolyn, i love it and made by you has no price on the time you spent doing it.

20141224_175136_zps92aca3de.jpg

I'm so glad that you like it!! I hope the broken glass didn't hurt it too much -- if you need to clean up an unintended nick or two here, just use some black india ink! (Or even a black Sharpie will do the trick) It looks like it fared pretty well, regardless of silly me packing it with a glass frame.... :void:
I'm so happy to see it with a fellow Berserk fan, I couldn't ask for more! :guts:

I will update later today when I open up mine! I got it in the mail yesterday! :ubik:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

My present was AMAZING!! Dar Klink commissioned THIS badass work of art for me:
schnoz_small.png

It's the main character from my webcomic drawn as Tetsuo from Akira!

Linky also sent me a t-shirt with the "GOOD FOR HEALTH BAD FOR EDUCATION" pill design from the back of Kaneda's jacket.

This is seriously one of the best gifts ever. Thank you so much Link!!!

It was so much fun participating in this. :serpico:

Here is my Secret Schnoz!! I must admit, I was most excited to open up this one under the tree, that's for sure!! :ubik:

4.jpg

5.jpg

Awesome card is awesome!

3.jpg

PAINT BRUSHES AND GIGANTOMAKHIA!!! YES!!! :ubik:
(Now I just need to learn how to read Japanese) :ganishka:

2.jpg

Beautiful Berserk poster is beautiful!

And the best of all....

1.jpg

This is perfect.

Thank you so much, Gob!!!!

This was my first Secret Schnoz (and first ever Secret Santa) and I will definitely be doing it again next year!! :ubik:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

I'm really glad you like it all. I hope that painting is okay; it's the first watercolor painting I did in ages. Grail was there to make sure I didn't goof it up too much.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :guts:

Gobolatula said:
I'm really glad you like it all. I hope that painting is okay; it's the first watercolor painting I did in ages. Grail was there to make sure I didn't goof it up too much.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :guts:

I never get anything handmade for Christmas and that painting is above and beyond what I expected! It's wonderful! :guts:

Merry Christmas!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Thank you for the wonderful gifts, TheBranded1! I got Master and Commander on Blu-ray, a cool Band of the Falcon lanyard, a scorpion sucker and a cool postcard. I'll post pictures later (I'm at my wife's parents' house for Christmas dinner).

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop

Got my stuff from Grail the other day. Couldn't be happier!

eZXiPKi.jpg

Giganto and the poster, as well as the hand-made comic were all unexpected. Thanks so much again, Grail!

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying

It was very fun to be a part of my first Secret Schnoz event! I'm so happy you enjoyed your gift Gobbles, I myself was very pleased with how the commission turned out!

As for my gift, good ol Canty got my package to me right on time!

HrXGbWK.jpg

YrCtE5r.jpg

1JZXUzO.jpg

aaaand, what was inside the package?
mPUCRqQ.jpg

977113b429.jpg

A HnK blind box bust, a Link Amiibo, and volumes of Berserk I hadn't had a chance to buy, which catch me up to date with the series!

Thanks a bunch pal! I'll be getting the new Smash in the near future so I'll be able to utilize that Link Amiibo, which is really nice as a figure just on its own, as is the HnK one! It's great to be up to date again on Berserk's volume release as well!

I hope we can all do this again next year! Merry Christmas!

puella

Berserk forever

They all look good! :isidro: Is there any way that non-US residents can participate?

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Thanks Johnstantine, I'm so glad that you like your presents! :ubik: I have to say that I was relieved that you didn't already have Gigantomakhia, cause regifting a volume of manga in Japanese might be tricky. And it looks like everyone else's presents arrived on time and in good condition! I'm especially relieved about that. :ganishka:

puella said:
They all look good! :isidro: Is there any way that non-US residents can participate?
Absolutely! There has never actually been any sort of restriction against residents of countries outside of the US, so anyone is welcome to join as long as they have at least 50 posts.

puella said:

I myself live in Canada, I never found it a reason to prevent me from participating. Just be aware that you may have to pay customs on your shipment if its from outside of your home country! (I know that I did.)

puella said:

Yep yep, definitely! We kinda also took that into consideration when we set the $15 minimum price to spend on a present ^_^ because shipping went up early/mid 2012 and it's expensive now (for instance - I send CD's every now n then and while the cost of the CD might be $5-7, shipping to Europe is min $12.75!).

So glad everyone got their presents on time and safe, so so cool!

Opened my present today, I got Johnstantine! Thanks man! This's pretty cool, I remember hearing about this series from a friend and this's even hard bound - NICE!

Ru0A3cN.jpg

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop

IncantatioN said:
Opened my present today, I got Johnstantine! Thanks man! This's pretty cool, I remember hearing about this series from a friend and this's even hard bound - NICE!

Ru0A3cN.jpg

Dude, I hope you enjoy it. It's my all-time favorite comic book series. Ever.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2015! Sign ups until Nov 15th!!

Howdy all! Hasn't the year just flown by? Last year's turnout was great, and I hope that folks will be interested in joining us for another round of gift-giving excitement! :schnoz:

Please see the first page to review the rules (plus the new banner! :slan: ) and when you're ready, send a PM to Incantation and/or myself with the relevant info. You have until the 15th to sign up, after which we'll start buying and making gifts. I can't wait! :ubik:

Like with our past two years, we're always open to feedback from those interested in participating. If you have some thoughts on the rules, let us know!

Top Bottom