SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Time for Presents!

Gobolatula said:
Here's a video of me trying out the hot sauce that JMP got me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9mF48j0B8

I don't know how you did it Gobs, I watched that back to back. The potatoes helped!?

I got my Schnoz package yesterday after a bit of going back and forth with the fellas at USPS but it's here! Mr. Flibble, thanks so much for the lovely doodle in the card (so much glitter I got some on me right now and it's all over my keyboard too ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~) and the 14 x 11 print of Skull Knight <3! I love it, thanks thanks and thanks!

iTlFR7V.jpg

5PRYLQF.jpg

Was this a painting you drew? How long did it take?!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Sign up by Nov 15!

Guess what, guys! It's that time of year again! Secret Schnoz 2017 is about to get underway, so as usual, please PM Incancation and/or myself with the following info if you'd like to participate in SK.net's very own Secret Santa game:

1. The address you'd like to have your gift mailed to.
2. If you want to leave the option open for a potential digital gift, or are not comfortable giving out a physical address, provide a Steam ID or email.
3. Please provide 3 gift preferences. These preferences can be anything from t-shirts to Berserk-themed merch, to games and movies!

Don't forget to refer to the first post of this thread with rules and other important info.

Since this year is a big one for us, Incantation and I have a special extra gift planned for all of our friends! This year we'll be mailing out a free 5th anniversary Secret Schnoz postcards to anyone and everyone who requests them. You don't have to participate in Secret Schnoz to receive a postcard, so please feel free to PM me here or elsewhere with your preferred address, and I will send it in the next couple of months.

Excited for another year of gift-giving and fun with you guys! Please stay tuned for an updated Schnoz banner, in the meantime. :slan:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2016! Sign up by Nov 15!

A pleasure as always, Rhomby! Thanks to those of you who have sent in PMs with your addresses and gift preferences for this year. I'll be sending out a reminder in a few days.

And I should also mention that this year's banner is up. Sorry for the delay, I have been under the weather (another staple of the season). :judo: Anyways, enjoy! The banner is on display on the front page, and the banners from previous years have been freed from the curse of Photobucket. Hurray!

M2KDdGE.png

I'm in, too! :guts: Very cute new Schnoz banner, Grail! I always enjoy seeing your new one each year. :ubik:

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop

I love doing this, but I have to skip this year:(

My present to all of you is my undying love.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Sign up by Nov 15!

Sorry that you won't be able to join us this year Johnstantine! Hope you have a lovely holiday, regardless. :griffnotevil:

Just a quick note to everyone who's still thinking about participating - you still have 3 days to PM Incantation and myself. :guts:

Re: Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go guys!

Registration is closed, the :schnoz: amiser has randomly chosen our fates and PM's have been sent to everyone participating.

Quick reminder to everyone participating to -

(i) please send out your gifts in time so they get to your Schnoz before December 25; and
(ii) update the topic when you send your gift out so Grail and I know/ can tally things up at our end

If you have any questions or need some help, don't hesitate to PM me and/or Grail. Good luck~!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents!

Hey guys, excited for the gift-giving goodness this year, as always. :guts: As a special bonus, I created a 5th anniversary postcard to share with everyone, regardless of whether they're participating in Secret Schnoz or not (Please PM me your address if you'd like one). See a sneak preview of the card here:

GLH8VEA.png

Of course, those who already sent their addresses to Incantation and I will receive a postcard automatically. The cards have been sent out to print, so look out for your cards in December sometime! :ubik:

Re: Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents!

Grail said:
As a special bonus, I created a 5th anniversary postcard to share with everyone, regardless of whether they're participating in Secret Schnoz or not (Please PM me your address if you'd like one). See a sneak preview of the card here:

GLH8VEA.png

Can't wait to see all of it on the postcard we receive :isidro:

TheBranded1 said:
My gift has,been sent. Might be wednesday according to amazon

Thanks for the update and quick turnaround Branded!

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!

Got a huge pack of stickers from Amazon! YAY! A ton of them! So happy! Thank you very much, Santa!

Got my Secret Schnoz gift today! :ubik:

uAtlorFh.jpg

Thank you so much!!! :guts: I'm super happy to get this, a whole year of Star Wars goodness! :ubik:

Not sure who my Schnozer was. There was a nice gift message, but it didn't say who it was from. Anyway, thank you again, whoever you may be and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Grail said:
As a special bonus, I created a 5th anniversary postcard to share with everyone
Ooo, that sneak peek has me curious to see the whole picture! :rakshas:

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Thanks for the updates, JMP and XionHorsey! How awesome that you've already received gifts, and December isn't even here yet. :ganishka: Clearly, certain Schnozzes are on top of their game this year!

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Thanks guys for letting us know that you sent out your presents! My present, along with the special postcard, are out for delivery now as well! :ubik:

Thank you very much for the awesome postcard, Grail! It is so cool and gave me a good laugh! :ubik:

Top Bottom