SECRET SCHNOZ 2020! It's Gift Time!!

What should the post minimum be to particpate?

• 0 - No minimum

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 250+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents!

Finally got to open my package at work today and it was an awesome surprise!

Thank you JMP, thank you!! Loved everything and the veil of elf dust from Puck's secret stash. I have not seen Mystery Men, so that's an added bonus. Can't wait to try all those lovely treats one by one ^_^ ... CAN'T WAIT :guts:.

Signature JMP wrapping :isidro:

YANjK49.jpg

I thought this was pretty cool and before opening the box I was thinking of what I could use it for. Plate with food would've been my go to use ...

SuvnBiS.jpg

Aha~! What's this?!

Q9TxQfE.jpg

Soo cute ...

RkF46hK.jpg

Thanks for sharing those local food treats and some of your favorite things, gone devour them slowly so I can savor it.

0X2RNfd.jpg

Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents!

IncantatioN said:
Thank you JMP, thank you!! Loved everything and the veil of elf dust from Puck's secret stash.
You're very welcome! Happy Holidays! :guts: It cracked me up because you had "some of Puck's elf dust you have stashed in your room" on your suggestion list and I just so happened to have this little bottle tucked away in a dresser drawer (had it for years). It was too funny a coincidence not to send it. :ganishka: The red tassle thing is a good luck charm for the New Year, which is the year of the dog. :serpico: So Happy New Year in advance!

IncantatioN said:
I have not seen Mystery Men, so that's an added bonus.
Well, it is crazy and quirky and may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love it!

IncantatioN said:
I thought this was pretty cool and before opening the box I was thinking of what I could use it for. Plate with food would've been my go to use ...
:ganishka:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying

My gift is going out a bit late due to LA fire related delays (and some personal delays) so it will arrive right after Xmas :farnese:

But I am excited to see how they like it!

I have my gift here and will open it on Christmas myself!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

I want to thank Incantation from the bottom of my heart. In the Mood for Love has been a movie that I've been wanting to see for a long, long time. Riki-Oh is an absolute masterpiece and I love the hell out of it.

I want to also thank you for the awesome snacks. These all look tasty and I look forward to munching on these while I enjoy the movies.

You're an awesome guy. Thank you thank you thank you. And double-thank you for the kind message you wrote. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have an amazing Schnoz Day!

schnoz17a.png

schnoz17b.png

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Merry Christmas (and Schnozmas!) to everyone! I just opened my present from Dar Klink, which arrived right before the 25th, hooray!

LinkSchnozmas2017.png
LinkSchnozmas20172.png

:schnoz:

Thank you, buddy, for the thoughtful and beautifully-crafted gift! The details are amazing, and Schnoz's nose has the most stately curve! I'm keeping this guy out on display all year round, hopefully to shock and confuse any guests that come by. :slan:

I hope everyone is enjoying their gifts this year as well! If you haven't received anything from your Schnoz yet, please let me know.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying

AYYY glad you enjoy it pal. A friend made me one for my birthday a few months ago so I commissioned them to make a Christmas one as well. It ended up being a lot bigger than mine on accident, so you guys got the Alpha Schnoz!

As for me, I got Mulholland Dr. from good ol Gobby! Thanks pal, I want to fill out my David Lynch collection on Blu-Ray, so this is a great gift. I also got a nice postcard from Gobs and Graily! Miss my buds up north :judo:

622a6FS.jpg

Merry Happy Schnozmas! Can't wait to do it next year!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.

I was gonna post this last night as i was driving home i got into a crash. Im good. Thanks Rhombaad , with this cold weather that mug is gonna get plenty of tea pours.
GRAIL! Thanks for the postcard too.
20171226_105556.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Damn Branded, sorry to hear you were in a car accident, but I'm glad that you're okay. That mug looks awesome! Glad you received the postcard, as well. :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

TheBranded1 said:
I was gonna post this last night as i was driving home i got into a crash. Im good. Thanks Rhombaad , with this cold weather that mug is gonna get plenty of tea pours.
GRAIL! Thanks for the postcard too.
20171226_105556.jpg

You’re welcome! I’m sorry you got into a crash, but I’m glad you’re okay.

Re: Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2017! Time for Presents!

JMP said:
You're very welcome! Happy Holidays! :guts: It cracked me up because you had "some of Puck's elf dust you have stashed in your room" on your suggestion list and I just so happened to have this little bottle tucked away in a dresser drawer (had it for years). It was too funny a coincidence not to send it. :ganishka: The red tassle thing is a good luck charm for the New Year, which is the year of the dog. :serpico: So Happy New Year in advance!

It took me a good 3 or 4 seconds for it to register... I had that gift preference since year 1 and forgot about it :ganishka:. Lovely surprise JMP! And thanks for everything, really. Happy New Year in advance to you too.

Gobolatula said:
I want to thank Incantation from the bottom of my heart. In the Mood for Love has been a movie that I've been wanting to see for a long, long time. Riki-Oh is an absolute masterpiece and I love the hell out of it.

I want to also thank you for the awesome snacks. These all look tasty and I look forward to munching on these while I enjoy the movies.

You're an awesome guy. Thank you thank you thank you. And double-thank you for the kind message you wrote. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have an amazing Schnoz Day!

:farnese: ... phew, I'm glad it's been on your list for a while and now you can enjoy it ^_^. DOUBLE PHEW! Enjoy the snacks! They're some of my favorites from home. Sorry your package arrived in the final week.

Klinky, that's one helluva sculpt :isidro:

Glad to hear you're doing okay Branded.

Thank You everyone who participated this year for sending your presents on time and for keeping the tradition alive for yet another year. Massive thank you to Grail for all the help and the amazing postcard.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

DE1_F2692_0_C0_F_436_B_BCAC_35_D0_ABED1_B24.jpg

I received my gift a week ago, but I haven’t had a chance to post about it until now. Thank you, Grail! My wife and I had a lot of fun watching Aladdin in glorious HD.

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Glad you and your wife are enjoying the gift, Rhombaad! Sorry again for the wait. Bad form for one of the hosts of this thing to end up with a late delivery, but problems do come up. :judo: :farnese:

Regardless, I hope that everyone had a great time giving and receiving this year. November 2018 will be here before we know it, I hope we'll have another great turnout! :badbone:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Grail said:
Glad you and your wife are enjoying the gift, Rhombaad! Sorry again for the wait. Bad form for one of the hosts of this thing to end up with a late delivery, but problems do come up. :judo: :farnese:

Thanks, Grail!

No worries! It's not your fault the post office is finicky.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Sign up by Nov 15!

uOkSCT5.pngg

Wow, another year come and gone! If you guys can believe it, Halloween is over, and that means it's SCHNOZ TIME! :schnoz:

This year is the same as always! Be sure to check the first post for rules, and start sending those PMs!

Re: Re: SECRET SCHNOZ 2018! Sign up by Nov 15!

I've never been ice skating (or skiing) before. Seeing the resident Schnoz have so much fun with it makes me wanna finally give it a shot this year.

Count me in!

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Thanks for joining us again this year, Branded! Looking forward to your PM!

And Gob, I'd thank you too but your participation isn't an option. :ganishka:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

Grail said:
Thanks for joining us again this year, Branded! Looking forward to your PM!

And Gob, I'd thank you too but your participation isn't an option. :ganishka:

I know. But even if I weren't threatened with a ten ton flamethrower aimed at my goofy-ass face every year, I still would sign up. So could you please put the flamethrower away? I can't have my morning coffee without feeling like I'm about to be turned into an overflamethrowed chicken nugget. :serpico:

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Hey all, thanks to those who can participate this year! If you're still on the fence about doing Secret Schnoz, you still have one day to decide! :daiba:

JMP said:
I'm in, too! :schnoz: Love that ice skating Schnoz, Grail!

Thank you JMP! I'm excited that you can join us again this year. And thanks! I actually dislike ice skating personally (it hurts my ankles!) but it makes for a very appropriate winter portrait, doesn't it?

Gobolatula said:
I know. But even if I weren't threatened with a ten ton flamethrower aimed at my goofy-ass face every year, I still would sign up. So could you please put the flamethrower away? I can't have my morning coffee without feeling like I'm about to be turned into an overflamethrowed chicken nugget. :serpico:

I don't think I need a flamethrower, our state has enough problems with fire these days as it is! :sad:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Hey guys, watch out for messages from Incantation and I in the next few days! Time to get started on sending out presents. :slan:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
XionHorsey said:
Got mine! Second preference is a no brainer. :)

Damn dude, that's got to be a record or something! :ganishka: Anyway, I hope you enjoy your gift, and kudos to your super-speedy Secret Schnoz!

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
Well, I didn't say I got it yet, but it'll be easy once I do. I was referring the person I got. I don't think anyone sent me anything yet.

Top Bottom