Resident Evil: Extinction

Here we go again.
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/residentevilextinction.html
Well, from the teaser, Vegas is no more. Oh no. :schierke:
Idk, it's basically Resident Evil meets Mad Max.
I know I hate these flicks, then every once in awhile I find someone who thinks they rock.
People are stupid.
P.S. I'm sick of the Resident Evil 'Commercial that turns into a trailer' style.

Boo to this.

CnC

Ad Oculos
I didn't see the first one and was dragged to the second one. I thought it sucked, but the part that made my friend scream like a little girl was entertaining.
I dunno, something about a bunch of zombies then someone's killing a dog but then a super tank of a man (who used to be someone's friend in the first movie is shooting everything but then regains his humanity so he shoots something else.
I kind of zoned out in bits but i think that about covers it.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
The Dark Knight Femto said:
I hope they restart the series and do it correctly under the title: Biohazard, plus it sounds better than Resident Evil
The Japanese movie titled Biohazard, wasn't all that great as well.

You some one did almost convince Sony to remake the series. That was a while ago.

I'm a huge RE fan. Berserk is proably the only thing that comes close to rivalling RE for me. These video game movies sound like they could be good, but I have learned my lesson. With guys like Paul. W. Anderson and Uli Bull in the directors chair (Which their not when it comes to sequels) video game movies are just major let downs. Di you know their making a Metal Gear movie. The video game creator has directly commanded not to let either of the previous directors touch it. And good thing too.

I cant figure out the "idea" of RE how in God's name can a bunch of slow-ass zombies that can't even run and a have a brain of a chicken and they manage to take over a city and eventually the WORLD!..
Amazing..

Anyways the best zombie flick i've seen is Dawn of the Dead.

fuxberg said:
I cant figure out the "idea" of RE how in God's name can a bunch of slow-ass zombies that can't even run and a have a brain of a chicken and they manage to take over a city and eventually the WORLD!..
Amazing..

Anyways the best zombie flick i've seen is Dawn of the Dead.

Well I guess if it starts in a huge city, people panic, riots and violence start, and the zombie plague can spread like wildfire.

Death May Die said:
Di you know their making a Metal Gear movie. The video game creator has directly commanded not to let either of the previous directors touch it. And good thing too.

??Ehhhh??

The Dark Knight Femto said:
I hope they restart the series and do it correctly under the title: Biohazard, plus it sounds better than Resident Evil
I wouldn't hold my breath.

Aazealh said:
That's old news really. Nothing too concrete yet but they've been talking about a MGS movie for months now.

David Hayter should be Snake since he actually physically is somewhat resemblant of him.

Anyway, this movie looks definitely weaker than the other two. The first one at least had a somewhat dark atmosphere that was completely eradicated in the second with the token black comic relief character.

HawaiianStallion said:
Well I guess if it starts in a huge city, people panic, riots and violence start, and the zombie plague can spread like wildfire.

But the zombies can't even run.. People could even poke them with sticks lol..
RE is so lamme :chomp:

Well while we're on the subject of Zombies.

They're Remaking Day of the Dead. Which I hear starts off where the first remake left off.

I haven't heard much but the popular "Z war" is being made. I starting to think it's going to be a "B" movie.

Resident Evil 5 is a long way off.

Resident Evil: Umbrella cronicoles isn't so far off. Has new chapters to all games, I think it includes most of the characters, all to shed more light on Umbrella's dealings in the series. And best of all RE4's game engine.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Death May Die said:
Resident Evil 5 is a long way off.

Resident Evil: Umbrella cronicoles isn't so far off. Has new chapters to all games, I think it includes most of the characters, all to shed more light on Umbrella's dealings in the series. And best of all RE4's game engine.

This thread is about the movies, not the games. I like to believe that save for names their have nothing in common.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
While I did hear that Sony was thinking about remaking the series under Biohazard, I heard it was going to be more or less the same as the RE movies which is bad, of course if they ever did make a new series titled Biohazard it better start with the story from the remake on GC or Zero.

I was excited to see the first one, and was slightly dissappointed, but at least it kinda related to the video games, even through it killed the haunted house thing.

I saw the second one, and wish I didn't. They rip random elements from the game and kill it. Nemisis was a favorite for me, until after the movie.

Now comes along the 3rd one, and what the hell. Where are the zombies? Instead we get this.

extinction2.jpg

:judo: They certainly have killed it.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
KILL IT!
KILLED IT!!
THEY KILLED IT!!!

Shut up; it was already dead, like this thread, and this is the worst bump ever.

Top Bottom