Resonance of Souls

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
First get Icefall's clips from the DV game.

http://www.arcticnightfall.com/berserk/page.php?section=multimedia_dc

Clip #26: Wow...

There is definately a major difference between the US and Japanese versions here. The high-pitched laughter and voices that come, seemingly from the Beherit. The scene begins and the sound is dull, as Skully approaches it grows louder, and then as he has it in his hand it climaxes, then...as it is placed in his mouth: Silence.

Very...interesting.

The resonance of souls? Thats my belief right now anyway.

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h
Do you mean #30? 26 is the one where Gatts kills the tree and Caska has her moment of sanity.

Isaac

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h
Man those creepey noises remind me of The Blair Witch Project.

Anyway, ya'll notice how all the sounds comming from the Beherit cease the second SK puts it in his mouth? I wonder if thats a hint to why he eats them.

Isaac

Thats a huge difference from the US version. The noises from the beherit were creepy, I agree with you walter that has to be the resonance of the souls of maybe the people who were sacrificed when someone used that beherit.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, dont forget what Idea says in volume 13 about beherits, as Griffith floats downward towards "hell". It alludes to Beherits being created from tortured souls. Physically created from the tears of the 'sacrificer'.

Well, dont forget what Idea says in volume 13 about beherits, as Griffith floats downward towards "hell". It alludes to Beherits being created from tortured souls. Physically created from the tears of the 'sacrificer'.

Er... No, it doesn't say that. ^^;
It says that Beherits are doplets of hell, but that's all...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
g'damn. Im taking speculation for fact yet again.....its been too long since my last manga readthrough.

Top Bottom