RIPOFF ALERT: sasukaros / ATHANASIOS DELBEDERIS

hi just to tell you guys to be carefull with the member "sasukaros" i bought the femto gyakko figure that he sold here, i sent him the money by bank transfer and we had some problems due to a mistake of the account data, blame from my bank , and during the hole process we where in constant comunication, when the money was in his account finally he told me he was on a bussiness trip and that he was going to send me the figure about 10 days ago, that was the last thing i knew form him , now he doesnt answer my messages since last week, so i guess he is not gonna answer anymore, well i guess thats the risk when you buy something by internet, ill be more carefull to whom i buy something so expensive like that...by the way his real name is ATHANASIOS DELBEDERIS

Re: swindle alert from memeber sasukaros

You know what he sold me the gyakko.... And never shipped it to me. I'm on PayPal claim w him too.

I'm not worried too much though. PayPal will just refund us the money, 10 days the money should still on freeze period.

Hi guys,

I'm really surprised to read all of this. I also bought the Gyakko statue from Athanasios, but sakurasos, when talking to him in PM, said he had already sold the statue, and that he had a friend that could sell it to me.

So he gave me the e-mail of his friend. I made the deal with paypal, and I just received the statue in mint condition : Here are some crappy pics for stating what I say :

http://imageshack.us/a/img838/329/img2263dy.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/9246/img2260x.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img16/7874/img2259p.jpg

So I don't know what's going on but I had no problems with this dude. The thing is, when making the deal, he asked me to send him the money, that he didn't prefer paypal at first, but If I wanted he could create an account, and that's what he did, because I wanted to.
So he gave me his account mail adress, he wanted me to send the money but I wanted an invoice first ( to cover my ass of course ) so I waited the invoice, I sent the money, and 7 days later after I paid I received the statue...

Sorry for you guys I hope this can help a little.

*DirectDK: I edited this because those pictures are huge and making everything go haywire, lol. Hope that's alright. :griffnotevil:

This is really unfortunate , I hope PayPal refunds your cash guys. This guy and that Olivier Brion that screwed with IncantatioN are just... :mozgus:

This just makes people on the board trust and buy from members that are well-known and post regularly. I have my doubts about buying anything from people that barely post here because they might turn out to be frauds.(yeah i have 14 posts myself , it`s hypocritical to say this but.. ) It really discourages people from trusting new members that sell pricey items..

the story he gave me is the other guy backed off at the end of deal and he offered me a good price. I was going to get this statue elsewhere but he keeps begging me to buy his and keep lowering the price. After over 20 to 30 emails with him back and forth I finally jumped into the hole. One day after I sent him money he stopped talking to me. On the 4th day I put the case up w PayPal and froze the transaction.

This mother fker deserves a good beat up, if I ever physically being next to him.

andrewdsz said:
the story he gave me is the other guy backed off at the end of deal and he offered me a good price. I was going to get this statue elsewhere but he keeps begging me to buy his and keep lowering the price. After over 20 to 30 emails with him back and forth I finally jumped into the hole. One day after I sent him money he stopped talking to me. On the 4th day I put the case up w PayPal and froze the transaction.

This mother fker deserves a good beat up, if I ever physically being next to him.

I ll probably do it too ...

I can t understand people who are doing this.

Hope the paypal issue will be ok for you my friend.

This seems to happen all way to often. We need to get a Topic board(along side buying/selling) just for this reason. So we can post names etc for individuals the are scamming-*dont care if thats legal or not posting info*. Since this happen more than once from the same guy.. This crap is a joke!

I want to thank you, directdk and admins for "penning" the scam posts to the top of the buying and selling.
Just the thought of these SOB's, pisses me off

Guys, I understand and I agree with you, the ones who are fooling others like this... Don't deserve any mercy.

But I don't understand one simple thing : when one of you, or anyone else, is paying on the internet, why don't you do what has to be made to be protected ???? If you use paypal like me or andrew that's no big deal in the end.....

oh shit this deception is like avalanche ... too much o_O, but as Theoden say: use paypal protection and when statue not arrive in 40 day after pay - > start resolution :

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/buyer-protection

good luck !

Stardustgatzu said:
I ll probably do it too ...

I can t understand people who are doing this.

Hope the paypal issue will be ok for you my friend.

It is fine. I've got burned more than 3 times and every time I can get my money back, especially these two years. The fund usually is holding by paypal for one to two weeks so buyer has enough time to react if anything negative come across.

Also always ask for invoice so you are completely covered as buyer.

Man that's a bummer , good thing for buyer protection . Really don't get see how some of these jerks get away with this crap so many times its ridiculous .

People will always get what they deserve- In the end, or sometimes sooner. He will, get what he deserves..

Really happy that you got your funds back. Time to buy another statue? :))
Or get me a Christmas statue? Euro version 20th anniversary.

knecht said:
People will always get what they deserve- In the end, or sometimes sooner. He will, get what he deserves..

Really happy that you got your funds back. Time to buy another statue? :))
Or get me a Christmas statue? Euro version 20th anniversary.

hahaha once I got the gyakko true ver. And 20th euro on hand I will for sure take some badass pictures just for YA!

I'm sorry to hear this.....personally I actually had good dealings with this seller. He sold me the Euro 20th Anniversary and it came in perfect condition. In fact, because of my reputation and personal information, he sent the statue to me first and I paid him upon receipt to save us both fees/doubt. But everything on my end went smoothly.

Top Bottom