Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

Wasn't feeling like drawing anything Berserk right now, so this is basically the end result of me doodling around for a while (not any different from any of my other pieces come to think of it), but still i decided to post it here, hope you guys don't mind.

We`ll stand proud, we`ll stand together, we`ll die standing!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Very timely! :magni: I particularly like the layering of elements here, with the foreground casually overlooking the scenery, all in the same level of focus.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
This is weirdly cathartic to look at, as I'm sure it must have been to draw! A pretty accurate representation of how the world has felt in the last few weeks. I really like the designs of those angel-like monsters!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:femto: "Nah Zodd, I knew he'd show up."
:stop: "Wait... you KNEW and didn't tell me? I was over there looking like a BITCH!"

I think you did a great job with all the details here. It's incredibly "deep-focus".

Victor

"Don't forget your poison arrows"
I like how it's fairly accurate to the original art style but full of your individual touches at the same time. Most people who attempt to replicate the manga usually end up with just an inferior clone.

I like how it's fairly accurate to the original art style but full of your individual touches at the same time. Most people who attempt to replicate the manga usually end up with just an inferior clone.
Thank you Victor, i really never liked copying someone else's art, never felt right, God that's why i don't even like to draw things like portraits, if it already exists, why do you need me to paint it? What i did for this was literally look at the panel from the manga, soak up as much as i could, them fuck off for a couple of days and then draw it from memory, that way it looks a little more natural, more to my style (not that i had the skill to replicate Miura's art to begin with).

Last edited:
Top Bottom