Second-Favorite Berserk Character (2008 edition!)

Who is your favorite character these days in BERSERK (besides Guts)?

• Griffith

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Casca

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Skull Knight

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Schierke

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Serpico

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Farnese

• Isidro

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Puck

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Ivalera

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Roderick

• Magnifico

• Azan

• Ganishka

• Daiba

• Grunbeld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irvine

• Locus

• Rakshas

• Silat

• Zodd

• Sonia

• The Beast of Darkness

• Total voters

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Been a while since we had one of these. Guts has been removed from the list because it's quite clear he would be the winner. I want to see who the runner up would be. I'm limiting the choices to those characters still in the current episodes.

Voted Roderick, because he's had a good year and his character has a lot of potential.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Wow, Rakshas at the bottom of the list? Are you mad at me?  :judo:
Hahaha, nah, I just grouped the characters, and he happened to be the last of Griff's camp of apostles that I remembered.

Just added Silat to the list, since I forgot about him. Now Rakshas is no longer dead last.

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
I voted for Ivarella, because she and Puck are just the heart and soul of Berserk these days! More power to the elves! :guts:

Walter said:
I'm limiting the choices to those characters still in the current episodes.
Too bad,  :zodd: isn't around anymore, I really liked his character.   :troll:

Voted  :griff:, because with his upcoming victory over Ganishka, marriage with Charlotte, his own kingdom, blablabla, it's his moment to shine.

Couldn't help but vote for Guts... Though Griffith has been in the spotlight more lately. I really would like to see Casca back to her former self, as she was always one of my favorites.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I should redo this as "favorite character besides Guts." I think Puella actually hosted that poll back in 2002 or so.

G

Gangstap

I chose Casca, call me crazy but she is awesome.
And I'm not talking "new" Casca, I'm talking the old badass captain Casca.

Of course, my real fave is Guts but everyone is going to vote for him, and so far Casca hasn't gotten any love.

Walter said:
Maybe I should redo this as "favorite character besides Guts." I think Puella actually hosted that poll back in 2002 or so.

Maybe you should have made a thread titled, "who is NOT your favorite character in Berserk". Honestly .. even that would be a hard pick.

Easily Casca. She has had the biggest profound changes on Guts since they met. On top of that she is/was (will be?) one of the best female characters that I have read anywhere. I really hope she comes back.

Top Bottom